Gerry Ritz on Food Packaging Deregulation
Posted: Nov 13, 2013 12:04 AM ET
From farmers to food processing companies as big as Heinz, there's growing concern about the federal government's changes to the rules about food packaging. We spoke to Gerry Ritz, Canada's Minister of Agriculture.
Top News Headlines
- Burlington Skyway crash: Toronto lanes closed after truck hits scaffolding
- B.C. chief Ron Giesbrecht's $1M pay 'very troubling,' minister says
- Jaime Palm death: 'We'll never forget her and how amazing she was'
- B.C. teachers' strike: parents to get $40 a day if strike continues
- Pope Francis's 10 happiness tips: Turn off the TV and don't try to convert others
- Temporary foreign worker agency Actyl Group sues McDonald's Canada
- Ebola outbreak: WHO launches $100M plan as death toll tops 700
- Israel, Hamas agree to 72-hour ceasefire in Gaza
- Rogers wireless roaming rates discriminatory, CRTC says
- Toronto ranked 15th on global list of millionaires