Gerry Ritz on Food Packaging Deregulation
Posted: Nov 13, 2013 12:04 AM ET
From farmers to food processing companies as big as Heinz, there's growing concern about the federal government's changes to the rules about food packaging. We spoke to Gerry Ritz, Canada's Minister of Agriculture.
Top News Headlines
- Sunwing Flight 656: 2nd woman charged, Melana Muzikante, released on bail
- Lynden Dorval, fired for giving zeros, 'treated unfairly,' appeal board rules
- Ukraine crisis: Why the U.S. avoids calling Russia's actions an 'invasion'
- Dennis Cheeseman, convicted in deaths of 4 Mounties in 2005, arrested
- 'Sailing rocks' mystery of Death Valley solved
- Petawawa neighbourhood cordoned off as OPP face armed man
- Ukraine crisis: Fighter jet shot down, EU meets to discuss new Russia sanctions
- Ebola test underway for Gatineau, Que., child in isolation
- NATO chief Anders Fogh Rasmussen urges Canada to boost defence spending
- 4 in custody following Dartmouth stabbing