Gerry Ritz on Food Packaging Deregulation
Posted: Nov 13, 2013 12:04 AM ET
From farmers to food processing companies as big as Heinz, there's growing concern about the federal government's changes to the rules about food packaging. We spoke to Gerry Ritz, Canada's Minister of Agriculture.
Top News Headlines
It was a chaotic scene outside a Toronto courthouse after former CBC radio host Jian Ghomeshi made his first court appearance on 5 criminal charges
- Jian Ghomeshi to plead not guilty to sex assault, choking charges
- Grocery stores caught cheating on packaging dates of meat and poultry
- Peter Goldring says he wears video camera to avoid 'besmirchment'
- The Jian Ghomeshi case: What is the 'overcome resistance' charge?
- Woman, months-old baby asked to get off OC Transpo bus
- Onion Lake Cree Nation takes Ottawa to court over transparency law
- Coca-Cola gets into milk business with Fairlife brand
- Compact fluorescent bulb recycling won't be mandatory, Ottawa says
- Whistler rape posters pulled after making bar patrons uncomfortable
- Jurassic World trailer offers surprise preview for fans