Gay and Grey: LGBT seniors fear care facilities, and Bridget Coll and Chris Morrisson's story
Posted: Mar 11, 2014 8:01 PM ET
Today in our special series Gay and Grey we discuss how well Canadian care facilities are meeting the needs of LGBT seniors with Dr. Shari Brotman, and we hear Lisa Christiansen's documentary about a lesbian couple finding support from friends.
Top News Headlines
Canadian Kevin Tardif was charged with indecent exposure for running naked across the field during a college football game between Old Dominion and Middle Tennessee
Ivan Trifonov, 70, makes a record descent in a hot air balloon to the bottom of a 200-metre-deep cave in the Velebit Mountains in southern Croatia
- 1st Ebola case diagnosed in U.S. confirmed by CDC
- Windows 10 unveiled by Microsoft
- RCMP decision to drop fur hats over animal-rights concerns overruled by Tories
- Canadian Blood Services urges donations as supply 'critically low'
- Target baby PJs say boys are heroes, girls can date them
- Amal Alamuddin's wedding gown revealed after George Clooney nuptials
- Look around, ISIS's acolytes are just apprentices at atrocity
- Jean-Philippe Auclair, Quebec extreme skier, killed in avalanche
- Hong Kong protests holding strong through lightning, rain
- Michael Wekerle's Porsche 918 Spyder burns at Caledon gas station