Gay and Grey: LGBT seniors fear care facilities, and Bridget Coll and Chris Morrisson's story
Posted: Mar 11, 2014 8:01 PM ET
Today in our special series Gay and Grey we discuss how well Canadian care facilities are meeting the needs of LGBT seniors with Dr. Shari Brotman, and we hear Lisa Christiansen's documentary about a lesbian couple finding support from friends.
Top News Headlines
Protesters and police clash in Mexico City's main square over government handling of the disappearance and apparent massacre of 43 student teachers.
- Canadian military veterans plan to enlist with Kurds battling ISIS
- Toronto fans step up, sing U.S. national anthem, after technical glitch
- Snow-covered Buffalo area faces risk of roof collapses, flooding
- WestJet must take more responsibility for lost bags, CTA rules
- Bill Cosby shows scrapped in Las Vegas and Tucson amid widening assault claims
- Winnie-the-Pooh spanked by Polish council for not wearing pants
- Sugar Sammy blacks out English on Metro ads after OQLF complaint
- Toronto streetcar sex involved 3 people, police say
- Saskatchewan winter too much for one CBC Radio listener
- Ontario, Quebec sign deals on electricity, climate change