Gay and Grey: LGBT seniors fear care facilities, and Bridget Coll and Chris Morrisson's story
Posted: Mar 11, 2014 8:01 PM ET
Today in our special series Gay and Grey we discuss how well Canadian care facilities are meeting the needs of LGBT seniors with Dr. Shari Brotman, and we hear Lisa Christiansen's documentary about a lesbian couple finding support from friends.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Gillian Bennett, suffering with dementia, dies leaving right-to-die plea
- Parents opt to keep babies off Facebook
- Israel-Gaza conflict: Airstrike kills 3 Hamas leaders
- Neanderthals, humans may have coexisted for thousands of years
- James Foley the subject of failed U.S. rescue mission in Syria
- Mohamed Yaffa accuses Air Canada of discrimination because he's Muslim
- Killer whale flips 'sea lion' into air in YouTube video
- RCMP look into Calgary link with possible Islamic militants
- Beautiful aurora photos taken from space
- James Foley killing: Journalist’s parents honour slain son