Gay and Grey: HIV patients beat the odds
Posted: Mar 13, 2014 8:52 PM ET
Dr. Silvia Guillemi remembers telling some HIV positive patients you won't survive. Some of them have. Now she's treating them in their senior years with a whole new set of health challenges.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Leadership candidate Thomas Lukaszuk flew daughter on government planes
- Jennifer Lawrence among celebrity victims in leak of nude photos
- Devin Scullion defies odds at 18 with aging disease progeria
- Tomasz Gladkowski, 39, dies trying to rescue drowning son from Lake Huron
- Stephen Harper takes big words, small stick to NATO summit
- B.C. teachers' strike: parents scramble for daycare spaces
- Canadians expose foreign worker 'mess' in oilsands
- Neanderthals created cave art, researchers discover
- B.C. teacher's strike: $40-a-day parent pay registration opens
- B.C. teachers' strike: No school year start Tuesday