Gay and Grey: HIV patients beat the odds
Posted: Mar 13, 2014 8:52 PM ET
Dr. Silvia Guillemi remembers telling some HIV positive patients you won't survive. Some of them have. Now she's treating them in their senior years with a whole new set of health challenges.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Jian Ghomeshi to plead not guilty to sex assault, choking charges
- Grocery stores caught cheating on packaging dates of meat and poultry
- 'Brutal' wedding ceremony ruined by United National Church minister
- Quebec helicopter jailbreak surveillance video released by court
- Peter Goldring retracts statement advising MPs to wear body cameras
- Tamir Rice shooting: Officer shot 12-year-old boy within 2 seconds
- Kinder Morgan protest arrests may be illegal says BCCLA
- Australian Phil Hughes dead from cricket match injury
- Indigenous video game designer takes stand against Custer's Revenge
- Woman, months-old baby asked to get off OC Transpo bus