Gay and Grey: Alan Herbert's story, and the challenges facing LGBT seniors
Posted: Mar 10, 2014 10:50 PM ET
Stephen Quinn tells former city councillor Alan Herbert's story of living with HIV in old age, and researcher Brian de Vries explains the challenges this generation of LGBT seniors face.
Top News Headlines
- Sunwing Flight 656: 'Unruly' passengers force plane's return to Pearson
- Russian troops have entered Ukraine, Ukraine president says
- Hurricane Cristobal to bring wind, rain to Atlantic Canada
- Tim Hortons: Why the coffee giant is 'genuinely beloved' by Canadians
- Husband dies, wife survives 8 days after canoe capsizes in northern Sask.
- Peter MacKay poses in pro-gun 'No Compromise' T-shirt
- Little Bay Islands in limbo as residents await word on relocation funds
- Ailina Tsarnaeva, sister of Boston bombing suspect, arrested for bomb threat
- Arizona shooting range reviews policy after 9-year-old kills gun instructor
- Ebola cases could exceed 20,000, WHO says