Gay and Grey: Alan Herbert's story, and the challenges facing LGBT seniors
Posted: Mar 10, 2014 10:50 PM ET
Stephen Quinn tells former city councillor Alan Herbert's story of living with HIV in old age, and researcher Brian de Vries explains the challenges this generation of LGBT seniors face.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- World's largest beaver dam explored by Rob Mark
- ISIS audio urges attacks on 'unbelievers' in Canada
- Nude celebrity photo leak: More images posted to online forums
- BC Ferries fare hikes forcing some to rethink island work, life
- Serena Vermeersch homicide: suspect arrested and charged
- Wind, rainfall warnings blanket Atlantic coastline
- MAVEN spacecraft reaches orbit around Mars
- Importing air pollution from China
- How a Winnipeg lab became an Ebola research powerhouse
- Linda Griffiths, actor and playwright, dead after battle with cancer