Gay and Grey: Alan Herbert's story, and the challenges facing LGBT seniors
Posted: Mar 10, 2014 10:50 PM ET
Stephen Quinn tells former city councillor Alan Herbert's story of living with HIV in old age, and researcher Brian de Vries explains the challenges this generation of LGBT seniors face.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Tory MP Eve Adams quits bitter nomination race, cites health
- Burlington Skyway crash: What you need to know
- Huge waves detected in Arctic waters for 1st time
- Derailed CN freight car hits Via Rail train near Gananoque
- Burlington Skyway closed all weekend as engineers assess damage
- Marvel charts new frontier with Guardians of the Galaxy
- Burlington Skyway crash: Driver charged with impaired driving
- 'Doug Ford is lying,' Toronto police chief says, threatening lawsuit
- Polar bear wins tug of war with Nunavut man over beluga
- Legendary Ojibwa sniper unsung hero of WW I