Gay and Grey: A 63-year-old transsexual woman says she is just getting started
Posted: Mar 13, 2014 7:25 PM ET
Nanci Blu is a transsexual woman who was a man until her 50s. Story producer Jennifer Chen went to visit her East Vancouver home on her 63rd birthday to get her thoughts on aging in the LGBT community. She's part of our Gay and Grey series this week.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Face mites live on all adults, study suggests
- Brian Gallant's Liberals elected amid vote-counting 'fiasco'
- Raymond Lee Caissie, 43, charged with murder of Serena Vermeersch
- U.S. launches airstrikes against ISIS targets in Syria
- Michael Reilley fined $162 after stopping police for illegal turn
- Nude celebrity photo leak: More images posted to online forums
- Bald eagle rescue by fisherman posted on YouTube
- Arbutus Corridor worth $400M: CP Rail CEO E. Hunter Harrison
- Emma Watson threatened on nude photo website
- New Brunswick election tally suffers glitches as Tories demand hand count