Posted: Nov 14, 2013 12:04 AM ET
Glen Armstrong, an infectious disease specialist at the University of Calgary, talks to guest host of The Homestretch, Chrsi dela Torre, about the advantages and disadvantages of the nasal spray influenza vaccine.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Fracking linked to 4.4 magnitude quake in Fox Creek
- Mother, child swept away in Puntledge River near Courtenay, B.C
- Stephen Harper takes aim at terror, opposition gets dinged
- FCC's new broadband internet target leaves Canada behind
- Medical marijuana easily 'dispensed' in Vancouver
- Serial bank robber suspect arrested in Grande Prairie, Alta.
- Barclays downgrades 4 Canadian banks: BMO, Laurentian, RBC, TD
- Ian Sibbald, B.C. doctor, refused care to councillors over recreation fee increase
- Tony Merchant's law firm files lawsuit against Ottawa following $25M claim
- 3 dead, 5 injured after head-on Manitoba crash east of The Pas