Flavoured tobacco products and teens
Posted: Oct 07, 2013 10:20 AM ET
They come in mint, cherry, and strawberry ... all flavors that appeal to kids. Host Sheila Coles spoke to Donna Pasiechnik with the Canadian Cancer Society about what a new Youth Smoking Survey says about young people and flavoured tobacco products.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- U.S. is off to a war that doesn't make sense – again: Neil Macdonald
- Barry Rhodes, former B.C. prison guard on sister’s rapist: 'He would taunt me'
- Master Cpl. Denis Demers takes own life 2 weeks after standoff
- Scottish referendum polls favour No side, with undecideds in play
- Couple bucks out-migration trend to build life in Cape Breton
- What Scotland independence crusader Alex Salmond learned from Quebec
- Marriott hotels prompt guests to tip housekeepers with Envelope Please program
- Rob Ford health update coming 1 week after tumour discovery
- Happy Cheapskate: Just how much wine do you get at a restaurant?
- Ebola outbreak: Why the U.S. is taking the lead