Flaherty, Redford and Nadon highlight shocking week in Canadian politics
Posted: Oct 03, 2014 3:45 PM ET
This week on The House, Chris Hall talks to retired Justice John Gomery about the Supreme Court's decision to reject Marc Nadon's appointment. Then, Calgary mayor Naheed Nenshi on Alison Redford's resignation as Alberta Premier.
Top News Headlines
- Stabbings in Cairns, Australia leave 8 children dead, woman injured
- What could Wildrose's Danielle Smith possibly have been thinking?
- Dalhousie dentistry student calls restorative justice plan 'shocking'
- Stephen Colbert retires his 'Report'
- BlackBerry reports $148M US loss in 3rd quarter on lower revenue
- Alyssa Sippley, 9, loses parts of 4 limbs after rare infection
- Pakistan uses ground, air forces to kill 77 militants in wake of school attack
- Grocery stores remove pop case displays after complaint to WSCC
- Why it's so hard to know when oil will bounce back: Don Pittis
- Man in critical condition after jumping out of moving minivan