Flaherty, Redford and Nadon highlight shocking week in Canadian politics
Posted: Apr 01, 2014 4:02 PM ET
This week on The House, Chris Hall talks to retired Justice John Gomery about the Supreme Court's decision to reject Marc Nadon's appointment. Then, Calgary mayor Naheed Nenshi on Alison Redford's resignation as Alberta Premier.
Top News Headlines
- Sunwing Flight 656: 2nd woman charged, Melana Muzikante, released on bail
- Lynden Dorval, fired for giving zeros, 'treated unfairly,' appeal board rules
- Dennis Cheeseman, convicted in deaths of 4 Mounties in 2005, arrested
- 'Sailing rocks' mystery of Death Valley solved
- B.C. tour bus crash: "blood everywhere" recalls U.S. family
- Ebola spreads to Senegal after student evades health monitors
- B.C. teachers' strike: When could classes start?
- Petawawa neighbourhood cordoned off as OPP face armed man
- Ebola test underway for Gatineau, Que., child in isolation
- NATO chief Anders Fogh Rasmussen urges Canada to boost defence spending