First Nations from Saskatchewan in London to mark the Royal Proclamation anniversary
Posted: Oct 06, 2014 12:02 AM ET
A delegation of First Nations people from Saskatchewan attend a pipe ceremony at outside Buckingham palace to mark the 250th anniversary of the Royal Proclamation.
Top News Headlines
- Industrial explosion, fire in Sarnia, Ont., injures 5
- Kelowna Airport: man in custody after Edmonton-Kelowna-Calgary flight threatened
- Ottawa shooting: The face-to-face encounter that ended the attack on Parliament
- Montreal Muslim says Ottawa, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu attacks "not in my name"
- Jaylen Fryberg was confronted by 1st-year teacher during Washington school shooting
- Ottawa shooting: Parliament Hill now open to public
- Attempt begins to recover military plane nearly 74 years after lake crash
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo's family: 'He belonged to all of us'
- Iran hangs woman for killing alleged rapist
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo: Outpouring of emotion as 'Canada's son' comes home