First Nations from Saskatchewan in London to mark the Royal Proclamation anniversary
Posted: Oct 06, 2014 12:02 AM ET
A delegation of First Nations people from Saskatchewan attend a pipe ceremony at outside Buckingham palace to mark the 250th anniversary of the Royal Proclamation.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to the National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Canadian shot by U.S. border guards at Ambassador Bridge
- Man arrested after girl, 6, found beaten on Paul First Nation
- Suspect arrested after toddler left at Surrey bus stop
- P.K. Subban blackface in Théâtre du Rideau Vert play deemed offensive by some
- Ismaaiyl Brinsley, NYC police shooter, had troubled past, criminal record
- Nutrition North food subsidy program: What went wrong
- SaskPower worker electrocuted on high-voltage line near Wakaw, Sask.
- Chrisma Ann Joy Denny found safe, will return to Nova Scotia
- German house sparkles with over 400,000 Christmas lights
- Christmas weather could be wet, windy in Ontario, Quebec, Maritimes