Finding Private Lawrence S. Gordon - Oct 15, 2013
Posted: Oct 15, 2013 8:48 AM ET
Lawrence S. Gordon grew up in Saskatchewan, joined the U.S. army, went off to war in the 40s and disappeared. Today, we bring you one family's decades-long search for a son and grandfather, a journey that leads them to the most unlikely of places.
Top News Headlines
- Burlington Skyway crash: Driver to be charged with impaired driving
- B.C. chief Ron Giesbrecht's $1M pay 'very troubling,' minister says
- Jaime Palm death: 'We'll never forget her and how amazing she was'
- B.C. teachers' strike: parents to get $40 a day if strike continues
- Pope Francis's 10 happiness tips: Turn off the TV and don't try to convert others
- Temporary foreign worker agency Actyl Group sues McDonald's Canada
- Ebola outbreak: WHO launches $100M plan as death toll tops 700
- Israel, Hamas agree to 72-hour ceasefire in Gaza
- Rogers wireless roaming rates discriminatory, CRTC says
- Vancouver Aquarium whale, dolphin breeding program to end