Finding Private Lawrence S. Gordon - Oct 15, 2013
Posted: Oct 15, 2013 8:48 AM ET
Lawrence S. Gordon grew up in Saskatchewan, joined the U.S. army, went off to war in the 40s and disappeared. Today, we bring you one family's decades-long search for a son and grandfather, a journey that leads them to the most unlikely of places.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Nude celebrity photo leak casts iCloud over Apple launch
- B.C. teachers' strike: After a wasted summer, stalemate rules
- Jennifer Lawrence photo hack: Apple admits some stars' accounts compromised
- Justin Bieber faces assault, dangerous driving charges in Ontario
- Henry McCollum, Leon Brown declared innocent after 30 years in prison
- Steven Sotloff beheading shown in video, ISIS claims
- Joan Rivers: Family confirms star is on life support
- Donovan Adams arrested in sex attack on 9-year-old Surrey girl
- NATO leaders' focus could be split between ISIS and Russia
- B.C. teachers' strike: former teacher quit over special needs stress