Fighting for worker safety in Bangladesh
Posted: Nov 24, 2014 12:07 AM ET
Months since the collapse of a garment factory in Bangladesh, Kalpona Akter, the executive director of the Bangladesh Center for Worker Solidarity speaks to host Rick Cluff.
Top News Headlines
- The Interview gets Canadian online release
- Edward Greenspan, criminal lawyer and legal pioneer, dead at 70
- Green Christmas greets millions of Canadians
- ISIS captures Jordanian pilot after warplane crashes in Syria
- Spectacular Lamborghini crash caught on dash-cam video
- Surrey carjacking suspect facing multiple charges
- Pope's Christmas address condemns ISIS 'brutal persecution'
- Santa tracker: Follow St. Nick's journey across the globe with Norad
- Police shooting: White Missouri officer shoots, kills black man who pulled gun near Ferguson
- Hollywood for the holidays: Your guide to Christmas Day movie releases