Posted: Jan 16, 2014 12:03 AM ET
Why so many addicts are falling victim to fentanyl. And what one Ottawa pharmacist is doing to keep the drug off the streets.
Top News Headlines
- Travis Vader arrested as murder charges reactivated in McCann case
- Sony defends cancelling The Interview release after Obama says studio 'made a mistake'
- Jack Daniel's Christmas hologram ad sends Hamiltonian home to Australia
- Free weight-loss program helps Moose Jaw residents lose 2,500 lb.
- Australian woman arrested in killing of 8 children
- Dalhousie dentistry Facebook posts prompt rally at school
- Pacific storm forecasted for this weekend in B.C., may impact holiday travellers
- Average gasoline price dips to 99 cents and falling
- Monkey Tasered in France after chocolate-fuelled bender
- Edmonton abduction: 3 missing boys found