Explaining The Iraq War
Posted: Aug 26, 2014 12:01 AM ET
Stephanie talks with award-winning political scientist Frank Harvey, about lessons from the war in Iraq, and what they can tell us about the crisis in Syria.
Top News Headlines
Former NHL player, coach and executive Pat Quinn has died at the age of 71, the CBC's Greg Ross reports
Some Buffalo residents say the situation they're in now may be even worse than the one they were in last week. Temperatures have risen dramatically, which would be welcome news after that wicked storm, except all that snow has to go somewhere
Audio of the 911 call to Cleveland police on Saturday about a youth in a park pointing a firearm at passersby. Police fatally shot Tamir Rice and the handgun turned out to be a fake.
- Facebook info sharing created Zoosk.com dating profile for married woman
- Lori Douglas, judge in nude photos case, offers deal to retire
- TFSAs will lead to 'welfare' for the wealthy, government warned
- ‘Black sea devil’ anglerfish captured on video for 1st time
- Jeremy Clarkson, BBC host, stranded in Trail, B.C.
- Buffalo, N.Y., struggles back to life, with 15 C and high winds forecast
- E-cigarettes to be restricted, flavoured tobacco to be banned in Ontario
- Tamir Rice, 12, fatally shot by Cleveland police while brandishing toy gun
- Black Friday bargain shopping shifting sales momentum to November
- As Fords exit mayor's office, conflict probes intensify