ex-Liberal B.C. MLA on why the Cabinet might say "No" to Northern Gateway
Posted: Jul 07, 2014 4:23 PM ET
Gordon Gibson is a former Liberal MLA from British Columbia, and now a Senior Fellow at the Fraser Institute. In this interview he makes the case for why the federal government could say "No" to Northern Gateway.
Top News Headlines
- Lynden Dorval, fired for giving zeros, 'treated unfairly,' appeal board rules
- Dennis Cheeseman, convicted in deaths of 4 Mounties in 2005, arrested
- Petawawa neighbourhood cordoned off as OPP face armed man
- Beijing's 'knock-on-the-door' warning to Hong Kong's democracy movement
- 'Sailing rocks' mystery of Death Valley solved
- Sunwing Flight 656: 2nd woman charged, Melana Muzikante, released on bail
- Coquihalla bus crash not caused by speeding, say RCMP
- B.C. tour bus crash: "blood everywhere" recalls U.S. family
- B.C. teachers' strike: When could classes start?
- Ebola test underway for Gatineau, Que., child in isolation