ex-Liberal B.C. MLA on why the Cabinet might say "No" to Northern Gateway
Posted: Oct 03, 2014 3:41 PM ET
Gordon Gibson is a former Liberal MLA from British Columbia, and now a Senior Fellow at the Fraser Institute. In this interview he makes the case for why the federal government could say "No" to Northern Gateway.
Top News Headlines
- Dead babies in Winnipeg storage unit 'tragic beyond belief'
- Renee Zellweger stuns fans with unrecognizable face
- Patrice Vincent ID'd as soldier killed in Martin Couture-Rouleau hit and run
- WestJet plane makes emergency landing in Thunder Bay
- Martin Couture-Rouleau case underscores passport seizure dilemma
- McDonald's sales slide, Coke flat as consumer tastes shift
- CMHC head says banks should share risk on home mortgages
- Jacob to close all 92 stores
- Yellowknife woman's psychiatric report lands in employer's hands
- Apple's iCloud storage service attacked by hackers in China