ex-Liberal B.C. MLA on why the Cabinet might say "No" to Northern Gateway
Posted: Oct 03, 2014 3:41 PM ET
Gordon Gibson is a former Liberal MLA from British Columbia, and now a Senior Fellow at the Fraser Institute. In this interview he makes the case for why the federal government could say "No" to Northern Gateway.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Toronto streetcar sex involved 3 people, police say
- Buffalo, western New York snow blast cause collapsing roofs
- Saskatchewan winter too much for one CBC Radio listener
- Rinelle Harper thanks construction workers who found her
- Kinder Morgan pipeline protesters resist police efforts to move them
- Jennifer Huculak-Kimmel billed $950K US after giving birth in U.S.
- CMHC probing Canadian house 'premium' to U.S. prices
- Police identify body of Hamilton man who went missing 30 years ago
- McMaster study looks at the 'bright side' of depression
- Dead baby found in Regina backyard, police say