ex-Liberal B.C. MLA on why the Cabinet might say "No" to Northern Gateway
Posted: Oct 03, 2014 3:41 PM ET
Gordon Gibson is a former Liberal MLA from British Columbia, and now a Senior Fellow at the Fraser Institute. In this interview he makes the case for why the federal government could say "No" to Northern Gateway.
Top News Headlines
- Anti-marijuana ad's dubious claim a scary hit with parents
- Vladimir Putin says ruble will recover, accuses West of trying to corner Russia
- Emma Czornobaj sentenced to 90 days for duck-stopping deaths
- Steve Carell's North Korea movie from Guy Delisle novel scrapped after Sony hack
- Grocery stores remove pop case displays after complaint to WSCC
- MP Glenn Thibeault's defection leaves the NDP feeling 'hurt'
- Suzanne Côté tried to claim $200K in clothing, personal expenses
- Pakistani Taliban attack: Why insurgents killed 132 schoolchildren in cold blood
- Stephen Harper says RCMP training prepared him for Oct. 22 attack
- U.S. torture debate underscores shifting view on personal liberties