ex-Liberal B.C. MLA on why the Cabinet might say "No" to Northern Gateway
Posted: Jul 07, 2014 4:23 PM ET
Gordon Gibson is a former Liberal MLA from British Columbia, and now a Senior Fellow at the Fraser Institute. In this interview he makes the case for why the federal government could say "No" to Northern Gateway.
Top News Headlines
A storm chaser in Denison, Iowa, had a close call when lightning struck near where he was shooting video of a supercell
- Stephen Sotloff beheading shown in video, ISIS claims
- Justin Bieber faces assault, dangerous driving charges in Ontario
- Jennifer Lawrence photo hack: Celebrities bash mass privacy violation
- Des Hague, CEO of Centreplate, resigns after abusing dog
- Ukraine conflict: Putin muses on Russian forces taking Kyiv
- B.C. teachers' strike: How far apart are the 2 sides?
- Current retirees unaffected, big impact on new hires in pension deal
- Ebola outbreak: 'We need action now,' says CDC director Tom Frieden
- B.C. teachers' strike: No classes on what is supposed to be 1st day of school
- Grassy Narrows: Why is Japan still studying the mercury poisoning when Canada isn't?