Posted: Apr 16, 2014 12:02 AM ET
The Boston bombings may trigger an increase in security at future marathons..but is there a limit to the security measures we'll accept?
Top News Headlines
- Jian Ghomeshi gets bail, faces sex assault, choking charges
- America's Ferguson protests put police authority on trial
- NDP MP who alleges 'sex without consent' with Massimo Pacetti 'open' to resolution
- Coca-Cola gets into milk business with Fairlife brand
- Woolly mammoth autopsy provides flesh and blood samples
- Justin Trudeau's Liberals drop in polls, but is Harper catching up?
- Half-million cancers worldwide linked to obesity
- Prince goes social media silent, deletes YouTube videos
- New Brunswick abortion restriction lifted by Premier Brian Gallant
- ISS 3D printer makes first part in space