Pop singers Justin Bieber and Avril Lavigne, hockey star Sidney Crosby and CBC journalist Amanda Lang are among the high-profile faces tapped by Hello Canada for its 50 Most Beautiful list for 2013.
The Canadian celebrity magazine released its latest tally of the country's most comely figures on Thursday.
"Unveiling our annual Most Beautiful issue is as thrilling as giving a close friend a big, beautiful birthday present," editor in chief Alison Eastwood said in a statement. "This year is especially exciting."
Los Angeles-based Lavigne, who recently released Here's To Never Growing Up, the debut track off her forthcoming fifth album, appears on the cover of the new issue and is featured in a photo spread inside.
Along with Lang, CBC personalities listed include George Stroumboulopoulos and actors David Sutcliffe and Pascale Hutton —from CBC-TV dramas Cracked and Arctic Air, respectively.
Overall, entertainment personalities figure prominently in the count, with singers and musicians (Bieber, Ed Robertson, Shania Twain), actors (Jessica Paré, Ryan Gosling, Ellen Wong) and TV personalities (Tracy Moore, Lisa Ray, Tanya Kim) among the fields most represented.
In addition to NHL star Crosby, tennis talent Milos Raonic made the cut among athletes. Other notables include prima ballerina Sonia Rodriguez, restaurant chef Cory Vitiello and fashion models Jessica Stam and Ashley Diana Morris.
The full list, in alphabetical order:
- Arrow actor Stephen Amell (Hometown: Toronto)
- Arrested Development actor Will Arnett (Hometown: Toronto)
- Singer Justin Bieber (Hometown: Stratford, Ont.)
- Baby Daddy actor Jean-Luc Bilodeau (Hometown: Vancouver)
- Singer Dean Brody (Hometown: Jaffray, B.C.)
- Singer Michael Bublé (Hometown: Burnaby, B.C.)
- Hockey player Sidney Crosby (Hometown: Cole Harbour, N.S.)
- Bomb Girls actor Antonio Cupo (Hometown: Vancouver)
- Singer Victoria Duffield (Hometown: Abbotsford, B.C.)
- Singer Matt Dusk (Hometown: Toronto)
- Castle actor Nathan Fillion (Hometown: Edmonton)
- Radio host Mitsou Gélinas (Hometown: Montreal)
- Actor Ryan Gosling (Hometown: Cornwall, Ont.)
- Actor Pascale Hutton (Hometown: Creston, B.C.)
- Singer Carly Rae Jepsen (Hometown: Mission, B.C.)
- Singer Sean Jones (Hometown: Toronto)
- TV host Tanya Kim (Hometown: Sault Ste. Marie, Ont.)
- Seed actor Adam Korson (Hometown: Thornhill, Ont.)
- Beauty and the Beast actor Kristin Kreuk (Hometown: Vancouver)
- TV host, journalist Amanda Lang (Hometown: Ottawa)
- Singer Avril Lavigne (Hometown: Napanee, Ont.)
- Actor Dan Levy (Hometown: Toronto)
- Singer Raine Maida (Hometown: Toronto)
- Actor Rachel McAdams (Hometown: St. Thomas, Ont.)
- Hemlock Grove actor Kandyse McClure (Hometown: Vancouver)
- TV host Tracy Moore (Hometown: Richmond Hill, Ont.)
- Model Ashley Diana Morris (Hometown: Toronto)
- Singer Alanis Morissette (Hometown: Ottawa)
- Rookie Blue actor Enuka Okuma (Hometown: Vancouver)
- Actor Ellen Page (Hometown: Halifax)
- Mad Men actor Jessica Paré (Hometown: Montreal)
- Actor Jason Priestley (Hometown: Vancouver)
- Tennis player Milos Raonic (Hometown: Thornhill, Ont.)
- TV host Lisa Ray (Hometown: Toronto)
- Actor Ryan Reynolds (Hometown: Vancouver)
- Singer Ed Robertson (Hometown: Toronto)
- Dancer Sonia Rodriguez (Hometown: Toronto)
- Lost Girl actor Anna Silk (Hometown: Fredericton)
- New Girl actor Hannah Simone (Hometown: Calgary)
- How I Met Your Mother actor Cobie Smulders (Hometown: Vancouver)
- Actor Scott Speedman (Hometown: Toronto)
- Model Jessica Stam (Hometown: Kincardine, Ont.)
- TV host George Stroumboulopoulos (Hometown: Toronto)
- Cracked actor David Sutcliffe (Hometown: Saskatoon)
- Singer Shania Twain (Hometown: Timmins, Ont.)
- Revenge actor Emily VanCamp (Hometown: Port Perry, Ont.)
- Chef Cory Vitiello (Hometown: Brantford, Ont.)
- TV reporter Roz Weston (Hometown: Acton, Ont.)
- The Carrie Diaries actor Ellen Wong (Hometown: Toronto)
- Actor Kevin Zegers (Hometown: Woodstock, Ont.)
Hello Canada's most beautiful issue is available on newsstands.