Entertainment Top Stories
James Corden, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj 'heartbroken' after bombing at Ariana Grande's Manchester concert
Friends, celebrity fans, music world peers of pop singer Ariana Grande and more are expressing their sorrow and sympathy after a shocking bomb attack at the American singer's concert in Manchester, England, on Monday night. More
Updated 'Everybody … screamed and started running' — search for loved ones follows Manchester concert blast
Friends and family have turned to social media to search for loved ones after a suicide blast claimed by ISIS killed 22 people at a Monday night concert by American pop singer Ariana Grande in Manchester, U.K. More video
- Céline Dion stuns as Drake scores most trophies ever at Billboard Music Awards
- Photos The Hollywood effect: Maud Lewis and other painters who got a bump from the movies
- As It Happens This Harvard grad turned in a rap album for his thesis — and totally aced it
- Come From Away meets Late Night with Seth Meyers
- Jury selection begins in Bill Cosby sex assault trial
- Canadian actor Adam Beach walks a fine line as an ambassador for Canada 150
Giant marionettes are taking over parts of Montreal as part of the city's 375th anniversary celebrations.
The comedian gets political in her upcoming Netflix special A Speck of Dust. She said it all goes back to her political upbringing.
Author Nicola Yoon and director Stella Meghie talk to CBC News about adapting the bestselling teen romance. 'You just want to do right' by the book and by the fans, says Canadian filmmaker Meghie.
Comedy helped him heal Morgan after a tragic accident more than two years ago. He's back with a new Netflix special, Staying Alive
- Roger Moore, star of 7 James Bond films, dead at 89
- James Corden, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj 'heartbroken' after bombing at Ariana Grande's Manchester concert
- Drake, Céline Dion shine at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Prince Harry brings Meghan Markle to Pippa Middleton's wedding reception
- Daniel Craig would miss James Bond role 'terribly'
- Richard Kiel, 'Jaws' villain in 2 James Bond films, dead at 74
- Adam Sandler earns rave reviews at Cannes Film Festival
- Judge declares Prince's 6 siblings the heirs to his estate
- So complicated: Why the relentless Avril Lavigne clone conspiracy persists
- After 146 years, Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus takes final bow