Entertainment Top Stories
Hollywood heavyweight Ron Howard has stepped in to helm the forthcoming Han Solo film, days after Lucasfilm cut loose original directors Phil Lord and Chris Miller over "creative differences" on the anticipated Star Wars spinoff. More
After 52 hours of tense deliberations, two holdouts in Bill Cosby's sexual assault trial refused to convict the 79-year-old comedian, a juror told ABC News. More
A Downton Abbey movie is in the works, with production likely to begin in 2018, an NBCUniversal executive said Wednesday. But cast said it is news to them. More
- Prince Harry says nobody wants to be king or queen
- Indigenous stories spotlighted in Canada 150 play at Stratford Festival
- Video 'This is for the people': Northern Ontario artist carves tree for residential school survivors video audio
- George Clooney selling tequila brand in $1B US deal
- CBC Books Captain Canuck goes to Hollywood? Jay Baruchel joins Toronto comic publisher
- Photos He hung a collage in the restaurant where he worked — someone bought it for $14K
The Toronto Blue Jays star on the appeal of Toronto artist Daniel Mazzone's vibrant collage artworks.
Tragically Hip frontman was appointed on Monday during a Rideau Hall ceremony honouring leadership in Indigenous issues
The singer-producer, burned by press in the past, explains her love-hate relationship with media
The Electric Love singer-songwriter on following up a massive hit.
- Bill Cosby trial: 2 holdouts refused to convict, says juror
- Ron Howard steps in to direct Han Solo spinoff
- Bill Cosby judge says jurors' identities can be released
- NBC says Downton Abbey movie production to start in 2018
- Microsoft's Xbox One X makes case for 4K gaming, but who wants to play?
- Adele visits London firefighters after tower block blaze
- Star Wars Han Solo spinoff movie loses directors
- 'Try him again': Celebrities react to Bill Cosby mistrial
- Prince William talks of sadness that family can't meet Diana
- Simon Cowell charity single released to aid fire victims