Entertainment Top Stories
The United Nations celebrated Wonder Woman's 75th birthday by naming the comic book character as its new Honorary Ambassador for the Empowerment of Woman and Girls, despite frustration from both inside and outside the world organization that the spot should go to a real — and less sexualized — woman. More video
- CBC MUSIC Chanie Wenjack: a 50-year-old tragedy rises up to inspire a new generation
- Meet the new Anne of Green Gables: CBC series finds its star in Irish-Canadian actress video
- Photos Mystical Landscapes brings Monet, van Gogh masterpieces to Toronto
- MOVIE REVIEW Jack Reacher: Never Go Back is an unwelcome return, says CBC's Eli Glasner video
- 'There's a big problem': Two-thirds of Tragically Hip tickets weren't sold directly to fans read comments
- Video Kenojuak Ashevak Heritage Minute brings her art to life read comments
Actors, writers and directors discuss the hit British TV anthology series, likened to a contemporary Twilight Zone.
Brokers and automated software — known as bots — snap up prime seats within milliseconds of tickets going on sale
There are things Tom Cruise does well when playing an unstoppable action hero: jumping, running,punching. But it's time for the superstar to get human again, says CBC's Eli Glasner.
The Scottish actor discusses his directorial debut, based on the Philip Roth novel, and co-starring Jennifer Connelly and Dakota Fanning.
- Wonder Woman named a special UN ambassador, despite protests
- Nintendo Switch hopes to succeed where Wii U sputtered
- Meet Amybeth McNulty, star of new Anne of Green Gables series for CBC, Netflix
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back is an unwelcome return, says CBC's Eli Glasner
- Donald Glover cast as Lando Calrissian in upcoming Star Wars spinoff
- Nintendo unveils Switch, its new hybrid gaming console
- Surprise! Michael Moore debuts TrumpLand movie weeks before election day
- Actress Shailene Woodley pleads not guilty in pipeline protest
- Alec Baldwin nails it as Donald Trump on SNL
- Rosie Perez joins cast of CBC's new Mennonite mob drama Pure