Ebola and 'Contact Tracing'
Posted: Sep 08, 2014 11:07 AM ET
Officials in Nigeria are scrambling to identify and locate people who may have come in contact with a carrier of the Ebola virus. The method they are relying on is called 'Contact Tracing'. Infectious Disease expert David Heymann explains.
Top News Headlines
- Rob Ford to undergo chemotherapy for treatment of malignant liposarcoma
- Fireball over Rockies was Russian spy satellite, experts say
- Artificial sweeteners linked to obesity epidemic, scientists say
- U.S. is off to a war that doesn't make sense — again: Neil Macdonald
- Nathan O’Brien murder case: Douglas Garland appears in court
- B.C. teachers' strike: BCTF letter outlines tentative agreement
- King Richard III killed by two blows to bare head, forensics show
- Apple's iOS 8: New mobile operating system now available
- Scotland independence vote could be as close as Quebec referendum: Éric Grenier
- Petro Poroshenko: 'I am thankful to Canada'