Ebola and 'Contact Tracing'
Posted: Oct 03, 2014 2:47 PM ET
Officials in Nigeria are scrambling to identify and locate people who may have come in contact with a carrier of the Ebola virus. The method they are relying on is called 'Contact Tracing'. Infectious Disease expert David Heymann explains.
Top News Headlines
Activists opposing Charles Michel's austerity plans make their point with mayonnaise and french fries
- Glasgow garbage truck crash kills 6 pedestrians
- Melanie Atcovitch and baby expelled from citizenship ceremony
- North Korea threatens strikes on U.S. amid Sony hacking claims
- Iggy Azalea target of hackers saying they'll release sex tape of rapper
- Elf on the Shelf: festive fun or Santa's sinister spy?
- Canadian shot by U.S. border guards at Ambassador Bridge
- Hiker found after almost a week in Golden Ears Provincial Park
- Ismaaiyl Brinsley, NYC police shooter, had troubled past, criminal record
- Federal deficit expands to $3.6B as family tax cuts eat into revenues
- TSX lower again as oil slide continues, now below $56