Ebola and 'Contact Tracing'
Posted: Oct 03, 2014 2:47 PM ET
Officials in Nigeria are scrambling to identify and locate people who may have come in contact with a carrier of the Ebola virus. The method they are relying on is called 'Contact Tracing'. Infectious Disease expert David Heymann explains.
Top News Headlines
- Kinder Morgan loses bid to extend injunction
- Chris O'Neill-Yates: A sick, depraved prank was played on me, and I'm angry
- Meet Marie Henein, the 'fearless and brilliant' lawyer defending Jian Ghomeshi
- Random act of kindness group overwhelms woman
- The price to move Darwin the Ikea monkey to a new home? $490K
- Syrian Electronic Army claims hack of news sites, including CBC
- Bell says positive employee-planted reviews will stop, but critics unsure
- 52 First Nations risk losing funding for not complying with transparency law
- Bell, Telus face class action lawsuits over rounding up call lengths
- Jian Ghomeshi charges put spotlight on challenges for complainants