Posted: Apr 30, 2014 8:27 PM ET
Psychiatrist and medical director for Child and Youth Mental health for Vancouver Dr. Shimi Kang talks about her parenting style she calls "the dolphin way".
Top News Headlines
- Ottawa shooting: The face-to-face encounter that ended the attack on Parliament
- Montreal Muslim says Ottawa, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu attacks "not in my name"
- Industrial explosion, fire in Sarnia, Ont., injures 5
- Kelowna Airport: man in custody after Edmonton-Kelowna-Calgary flight threatened
- Jaylen Fryberg was confronted by 1st-year teacher during Washington school shooting
- Ottawa shooting: Parliament Hill now open to public
- Ottawa shooting: RCMP takes over investigation, OPP to probe police conduct
- Attempt begins to recover military plane nearly 74 years after lake crash
- Iran hangs woman for killing alleged rapist
- ISIS fight: Women battling militants on the front lines in Syria, Iraq