Posted: Apr 30, 2014 8:27 PM ET
Psychiatrist and medical director for Child and Youth Mental health for Vancouver Dr. Shimi Kang talks about her parenting style she calls "the dolphin way".
Top News Headlines
Canadian Kevin Tardif was charged with indecent exposure for running naked across the field during a college football game between Old Dominion and Middle Tennessee
Ivan Trifonov, 70, makes a record descent in a hot air balloon to the bottom of a 200-metre-deep cave in the Velebit Mountains in southern Croatia
- 1st Ebola case diagnosed in U.S. confirmed by CDC
- Windows 10 unveiled by Microsoft
- Jean-Philippe Auclair, Quebec extreme skier, killed in avalanche
- Target baby PJs say boys are heroes, girls can date them
- RCMP decision to drop fur hats over animal-rights concerns overruled by Tories
- Canadian Blood Services urges donations as supply 'critically low'
- Hong Kong protests holding strong through lightning, rain
- Amal Alamuddin's wedding gown revealed after George Clooney nuptials
- Laurier student covers OutKast hit Hey Ya! on french horn
- Look around, ISIS's acolytes are just apprentices at atrocity