Posted: Apr 30, 2014 8:27 PM ET
Psychiatrist and medical director for Child and Youth Mental health for Vancouver Dr. Shimi Kang talks about her parenting style she calls "the dolphin way".
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Pakistani Taliban attack: Why insurgents killed 132 schoolchildren in cold blood
- Suzanne Côté tried to claim $200K in clothing, personal expenses
- Anti-marijuana ad's dubious claim a scary hit with parents
- Stephen Collins, 7th Heaven dad, admits to sexual contact with young girls
- U.S. torture debate underscores shifting view on personal liberties
- Stephen Harper says RCMP training prepared him for Oct. 22 attack
- Jingle Bells Christmas song started as a drinking song written by a 'jerk'
- Dalhousie dentistry students to decide together justice for Facebook posts
- Vladimir Putin says ruble will recover, accuses West of trying to corner Russia
- Sony cancels theatrical release of The Interview after threats