Decriminalization of prostitution in New Zealand
Posted: Mar 26, 2014 5:54 PM ET
Catherine Healy of the New Zealand Prostitutes' Collective tells Alan Neal why calls to criminalize clients of sex workers in order to protect human trafficking victims would be counterproductive.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to the National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Buffalo, western New York snow blast cause collapsing roofs
- Toronto streetcar sex involved 3 people, police say
- Saskatchewan winter too much for one CBC Radio listener
- Rinelle Harper thanks construction workers who found her
- CMHC probing Canadian house 'premium' to U.S. prices
- Dead baby found in Regina backyard, police say
- Police identify body of Hamilton man who went missing 30 years ago
- Jennifer Huculak-Kimmel billed $950K US after giving birth in U.S.
- Kinder Morgan pipeline protesters resisting police efforts to move them
- Obama immigration overhaul to refocus enforcement on 'felons, not families'