Decriminalization of prostitution in New Zealand
Posted: Mar 26, 2014 5:54 PM ET
Catherine Healy of the New Zealand Prostitutes' Collective tells Alan Neal why calls to criminalize clients of sex workers in order to protect human trafficking victims would be counterproductive.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Checked-bag fees may heighten carry-on chaos
- Look around, ISIS's acolytes are just apprentices at atrocity
- Michael Wekerle's Porsche 918 Spyder burns at Caledon gas station
- CRTC to Netflix: Since you won't co-operate, we'll ignore you
- Justin Trudeau gets apology from Sun Media
- Apartment hunters targeted by Gander rental scam
- Tracy Morgan partly to blame for crash injuries: Wal-Mart court filing
- Ebola virus in Liberia creates body recovery dangers
- Luka Magnotta case: The challenges of a 'not criminally responsible' defence
- 6-year-old left in car with rifle, shoots through door