Decriminalization of prostitution in New Zealand
Posted: Mar 26, 2014 5:54 PM ET
Catherine Healy of the New Zealand Prostitutes' Collective tells Alan Neal why calls to criminalize clients of sex workers in order to protect human trafficking victims would be counterproductive.
Top News Headlines
- Pakistani Taliban attack: Why insurgents killed 132 schoolchildren in cold blood
- Vladimir Putin says ruble will recover, accuses West of trying to corner Russia
- Anti-marijuana ad's dubious claim a scary hit with parents
- Dalhousie dentistry students to decide together justice for Facebook posts
- Stephen Harper says RCMP training prepared him for Oct. 22 attack
- U.S. torture debate underscores shifting view on personal liberties
- Jingle Bells Christmas song started as a drinking song written by a 'jerk'
- CFOX host Jeff O'Neil provokes outrage with 'F, kill or marry' question
- Sony cancels theatrical release of The Interview after threats
- U.S. feds lay murder charges in deadly meningitis outbreak