Decriminalization of prostitution in New Zealand
Posted: Mar 26, 2014 5:54 PM ET
Catherine Healy of the New Zealand Prostitutes' Collective tells Alan Neal why calls to criminalize clients of sex workers in order to protect human trafficking victims would be counterproductive.
Top News Headlines
- Vancouver real estate titles reveal city's racist history
- Climate change impacts 'might already be considered dangerous'
- Peter Theo Curtis, kidnapped U.S. journalist, 'overwhelmed' at being home
- Royal baby law stands as court dismisses Catholic challenge
- Arizona gun instructor dead after 9-year-old accidentally shoots him
- The '10,000-hour' rule revisited: Why practice may not make perfect
- Veterans groups say Ottawa spending too much remembering old wars
- Saint Mary's University frosh chant: SMU changes to start of school
- Cougar killed after attack on teen hiker in Waterton Park
- Curiosity rover photographs thigh bone-shaped rock on Mars