Debating breathalyzers in new cars
Posted: Jan 02, 2014 12:05 AM ET
Nez Rouge gave 65,000 rides this holiday season. Founder Jean-Marie De Koninck also debates pros/cons of mandatory breathalyzers in cars.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Ismaaiyl Brinsley identified as suspect in shooting of 2 NYC officers
- Florida police officer shot and killed
- Marijuana still preferred drug in Canadian army, while cocaine gains ground
- Elton John, David Furnish convert civil partnership into marriage
- Stéphanie Raymond wins step in military sexual assault case
- Amaria Diljohn ID'd as victim in Scarborough TTC bus hit-and-run
- Holiday reading list: 5 great books by indigenous authors
- Mersane Warria, Australian woman, charged with murdering 8 children
- Sony Pictures hacking: Obama to wait, 'review the findings' on North Korea
- Elwin Hermanson says wheat quality not down since end of monopoly