Debating breathalyzers in new cars
Posted: Jan 02, 2014 12:05 AM ET
Nez Rouge gave 65,000 rides this holiday season. Founder Jean-Marie De Koninck also debates pros/cons of mandatory breathalyzers in cars.
Top News Headlines
- Dead babies in Winnipeg storage unit 'tragic beyond belief'
- Renee Zellweger stuns fans with unrecognizable face
- Martin Couture-Rouleau, hit-and-run driver, arrested by RCMP in July
- Martin Couture-Rouleau case underscores passport seizure dilemma
- Canadian fighter jets intercept Russian military planes
- Justin Trudeau says a marriage in politics has its 'ups and downs'
- Jacob to close all 92 stores
- B.C. LNG tax rates lower than first promised
- Who is Martin Couture-Rouleau?
- Paralyzed man Darek Fidyka walks after cell transplant, rehab