Deadly pig virus detected in Ontario, hundreds of piglets killed
Posted: Jan 24, 2014 10:51 AM ET
The first case of porcine epidemic diarrhea, a virus that's killed over a million piglets in the U.S., has been confirmed in Middlesex County. It is not transmissible to humans but is almost 100 per cent deadly to piglets.
Top News Headlines
- Jian Ghomeshi allegedly choked, beat N.B. woman with belt
- Dean Del Mastro found guilty in election spending case
- Air Canada service agents call carry-on crackdown too unpleasant
- Stephen Colbert praises Kevin Vickers: 'To hell with Bruce Willis'
- Edmonton's homeless piano man reveals rough life behind his music
- Kelowna man stabbed to death in random bus attack
- Rob Ford's tumour hasn't shrunk after chemotherapy
- Income splitting: What it is and who benefits
- Ebola outbreak: Maine gets court order to isolate nurse Kaci Hickox
- Brockville murder-suicide suspected after woman, child found dead