Posted: Apr 23, 2014 9:52 AM ET
A whodunnit of a higher order. David Suchet is best known for his twenty-five year stint as Agatha Christie's Poirot, and his detective roles continue in the Toronto production of "The Last Confession," in which he investigates the death of Pope John Paul
Top News Headlines
- Wynne slams Harper over missing, murdered aboriginal women comments
- Saskatoon berry gets name change in U.S.
- Is Science World ad too risqué or violent?
- Gun smuggling charges for Markel Chiles, former U.S. judge
- Naomi Lewis's 'my big Jewish nose' essay sparks controversy
- Toronto councillor wants 'thy sons' taken out of O Canada
- Adrienne Sweat angry after autistic son's head caught in bus door
- Stephen Harper concerned by Russia's growing military presence in Arctic
- U.S. condemns Russian aid convoy into Ukraine, threatens more sanctions
- Saskatchewan considered separation, Roy Romanow reveals