Posted: Oct 04, 2013 3:24 PM ET
Mayor Martin Harder says changes have to be made after a teenage girl was killed at a crosswalk outside her high school in Winkler yesterday.
Top News Headlines
- Wynne slams Harper over missing, murdered aboriginal women comments
- Saskatoon berry gets name change in U.S.
- Toronto councillor wants 'thy sons' taken out of O Canada
- Saskatchewan considered separation, Roy Romanow reveals
- Gun smuggling charges for Markel Chiles, former U.S. judge
- Naomi Lewis's 'my big Jewish nose' essay sparks controversy
- Car crashes through Oshawa family's living room, bursts into flames
- Blue Bombers, CFL miss mark with new jerseys: designer
- U.S. condemns Russian aid convoy into Ukraine, threatens more sanctions
- Alfred Vuozzo, homicide victims had family links to fatal crash