Posted: Oct 03, 2014 12:02 AM ET
Mayor Martin Harder says changes have to be made after a teenage girl was killed at a crosswalk outside her high school in Winkler yesterday.
Top News Headlines
- Dalhousie dentistry student calls restorative justice plan 'shocking'
- Grocery stores remove pop case displays after complaint to WSCC
- Why it's so hard to know when oil will bounce back: Don Pittis
- Theatres shunning The Interview are likely buckling to 'an empty threat'
- Emma Czornobaj gets 90 days in jail for duck-stopping deaths
- WWII veteran Ernest Côté, 101, tied up and robbed in Ottawa home invasion
- Holiday giving? Don't pick a charity by financial statements alone
- Ugly Christmas sweaters: How an 'excuse to be silly' went trendy
- Ontario Liberals paid $10,000 to have gas plant data erased: OPP
- Price gap help: Tax cuts for cross-border orders could pay off