D is for Dinner: Perogies with a dash of pinball
Posted: Apr 16, 2014 4:26 PM ET
New music venue House of Targ offers up fresh perogies alongside its bands and pinball machines. All in a Day visited before the grand opening for a taste of the smoked gouda and kale perogies.
Top News Headlines
- Peruvian woman 'super happy' after conversation with purported dad Mike Duffy
- 3 prominent retail names in Canada battling hard to survive more U.S. competition
- Can Aspirin treat breast cancer? Why aren't we trying to find out?
- Israel, Palestinians hurl accusations of war crimes at emergency UN meeting
- Sears Canada, Reitmans & Indigo face battle for survival
- Mike Duffy reached out to Peruvian woman claiming to be daughter
- $50M lotto win kept secret for 7 months by Edmonton couple
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Victims’ bodies headed to Netherlands
- Temporary Foreign Workers: Businesses needing high-skilled workers sideswiped by changes
- Langley RCMP crash: Calgary family camper van hit
- Halifax police search for suspects after home invasion
- Apple iPhone 6 models with bigger screens on the way, reports say
- Is Russia's fight with Ukraine as intractable as the Middle East?
- Caring hands: man becomes Canada's first male doula