Couillard on the hot seat
Posted: Sep 16, 2014 12:01 AM ET
Quebec's Liberal leader explains why his party didn't reveal that police had raided its offices this past summer.
Top News Headlines
- Hamid Aminzada ID'd as student killed in North Albion Collegiate Institute stabbing
- Tempers flare in the House over Iraq mission non-answers
- Netflix refuses CRTC demand to hand over subscriber data
- Parents of child with ADHD get anonymous letter about 'incessant screaming'
- Bald eagle rescue by fisherman posted on YouTube
- Canada's navy looks to fill fleet gap with purchase from U.S.
- B.C. storm hits West Coast with rainfall warnings
- Earliest sign of human habitation in Canada may have been found
- Tim Hortons house in Calgary delights neighbours
- Younger workers poorer than parents' generation, research says