New York City band live-tweets snowstorm adventure while stranded on bus in Buffalo
TGI Friday's to make customers kiss, on camera, with 'mistletoe drones' in the U.K.
Some Canadian cities challenge Uber's legality
#SaveBenjy campaign has a happy ending thanks to famous animal philanthropist
This is what you can see the Niagara Falls at midnight in the Winter.
by Mohammad Hasan
Nov 19, 2014 2:06 PM EST
A single poppy remains on the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier after Ottawa's first snowstorm.
by Drew Monrad
Nov 19, 2014 12:55 PM EST
Beautiful frost shimmering on spider webs
by Alayah Vandersleen
Nov 19, 2014 1:15 AM EST
Well the Summer is gone but I have some photos to remind me of it. There are two busy bees in this flower.
by Silvio Carlini
Nov 18, 2014 9:45 PM EST
This is a branch of one of my fig trees. Unfortunately this year Spring come too late and this Fall cold come too early and so half of the figs fell before...
by Silvio Carlini
Nov 18, 2014 9:40 PM EST
- CBC readers offer solutions to huge cost of obesity by Alexandra Hunnings Nov. 20, 2014 9:53 PM Nearly half the world's adults will be overweight or obese by 2030 should present trends continue
- Buffalo snow traps the band Interpol on tour bus for nearly 50 hours by Lauren O'Neil Nov. 20, 2014 5:13 PM Among the most high-profile of passengers trapped on the highway during Buffalo's massive snowstorm this week were members of New York City-based rock band Interpol.
- 'Mistletoe drones' will fly around TGI Friday's this holiday season by Lauren O'Neil Nov. 20, 2014 2:10 PM If you've ever longed to give your sweetheart a smooch between slurps of spicy penne, TGI Friday's is the place for you this holiday season.
- To Uber? Or not to Uber? That is the question by Alexandra Hunnings Nov. 19, 2014 9:12 PM Ride service causes tension in major Canadian cities
- Simpsons co-creator Sam Simon rescues 'gay' bull from slaughterhouse by Lauren O'Neil Nov. 19, 2014 8:26 PM An Irish breeding bull believed to be homosexual by its owner is no longer set to become hamburgers, thanks to Simpsons co-creator Sam Simon.
Meet the Community Team
CBC News Community team, from left to right: Andrew Yates, Lauren O'Neil, John Bowman
If you're part of the CBC News community, you're likely to meet one of us: we're the folks working to produce and promote your stories. Read more about us.
CBC Team on Twitter
Your Halloween photos
CBC Community on Twitter
- Buffalo, western New York snow blast cause collapsing roofs
- Toronto streetcar sex involved 3 people, police say
- Rinelle Harper thanks construction workers who found her
- Saskatchewan winter too much for one CBC Radio listener
- Kinder Morgan pipeline protesters resist police efforts to move them
- CMHC probing Canadian house 'premium' to U.S. prices
- Jennifer Huculak-Kimmel billed $950K US after giving birth in U.S.
- Police identify body of Hamilton man who went missing 30 years ago
- 202,000 Graco strollers recalled in Canada due to amputation risk
- TVO host Steve Paikin describes seeing 'kettling' at G20