Clamping down on cyberbullying
Posted: Aug 12, 2014 12:02 AM ET
We hear from Roger Merrick, the head of Nova Scotia's new CyberSCAN unit on what the new group will do and how it'll go about investigating cyberbullying.
Top News Headlines
Activists opposing Charles Michel's austerity plans make their point with mayonnaise and french fries
- Attempted murder, sexual assault charges laid in beating of girl
- Preston Manning apologizes for role in Wildrose defections
- North Korea suffers internet outages in wake of Sony hacking attack
- Girl, 7, killed after being buried in rock slide near Lions Bay, B.C.
- Melanie Atcovitch and baby expelled from citizenship ceremony
- Dalhousie head promises 'significant consequences' in Facebook posts scandal
- Joe Cocker, British blues rocker, dead at 70
- Bedbug bait and trap invented by Simon Fraser University scientists
- Allan Bosomworth, Two Chefs and a Table co-owner, sentencing postponed
- Earthquake 'swarm' strikes off B.C. coast, but no sign of the 'Big One'