Clamping down on cyberbullying
Posted: Aug 12, 2014 12:02 AM ET
We hear from Roger Merrick, the head of Nova Scotia's new CyberSCAN unit on what the new group will do and how it'll go about investigating cyberbullying.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
A man in his 30s was shot by police in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que., Monday after he allegedly hit two members of the Canadian Forces with his car and led police on a chase
Nepal wrapped up rescue operations in its northern mountains Monday, saying all the surviving hikers believed to have been stranded on a trekking route are now safe. Thirty-nine people died, including 4 Canadians, in blizzards and avalanches in the Himalayas last week
- Martin Rouleau, Quebec driver shot by police, 'radicalized': RCMP
- Peter de Groot's sister says, 'He was executed'
- Grizzly bear entered Claudia Huber’s house before fatal attack
- YouTube video shows B.C. grizzly chewing on GoPro camera
- Oscar de la Renta, legendary fashion designer, dead at 82
- Indian status: Why Lynn Gehl's court challenge matters
- Gerard Parkes, Fraggle Rock actor, dead at 90
- Shark attacks man surfing with 3 young sons
- 'Sexy' Halloween kids costumes at Value Village anger mom
- Negative online reviews led to threats of legal action from targeted businesses