Clamping down on cyberbullying
Posted: Aug 12, 2014 12:02 AM ET
We hear from Roger Merrick, the head of Nova Scotia's new CyberSCAN unit on what the new group will do and how it'll go about investigating cyberbullying.
Top News Headlines
'Floods are much more dangerous and destructive than people think,' N.Y. Governor Andrew Cuomo warns
- ‘Black sea devil’ anglerfish captured on video for 1st time
- Facebook info sharing created Zoosk.com dating profile for married woman
- TFSAs will lead to 'welfare' for the wealthy, government warned
- Tamir Rice, 12, fatally shot by Cleveland police while brandishing toy gun
- Jeremy Clarkson: BBC host stranded in Trail, B.C.
- Chuck Hagel, U.S. defence secretary, stepping down
- E-cigarette use to be restricted, flavoured tobacco to be banned in Ontario
- As Fords exit mayor's office, conflict probes intensify
- Catie Miller case ruled a homicide; charges laid
- Wynne's letters to Harper carry more than 1 message