Church reaction to family's disappearance
Posted: Oct 03, 2014 2:45 PM ET
Julian Studden, the parish pastor at St. Michael Catholic Church, talks about the church community's reaction to the disappearance of 5-year-old Nathan O'Brien and his grandparents.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Jian Ghomeshi to plead not guilty to sex assault, choking charges
- Grocery stores caught cheating on packaging dates of meat and poultry
- 'Brutal' wedding ceremony ruined by United National Church minister
- Quebec helicopter jailbreak surveillance video released by court
- Peter Goldring retracts statement advising MPs to wear body cameras
- Australian Phil Hughes dead from cricket match injury
- Tamir Rice shooting: Officer shot 12-year-old boy within 2 seconds
- Kinder Morgan protest arrests may be illegal says BCCLA
- Indigenous video game designer takes stand against Custer's Revenge
- Woman, months-old baby asked to get off OC Transpo bus