Church reaction to family's disappearance
Posted: Oct 03, 2014 2:45 PM ET
Julian Studden, the parish pastor at St. Michael Catholic Church, talks about the church community's reaction to the disappearance of 5-year-old Nathan O'Brien and his grandparents.
Top News Headlines
'Floods are much more dangerous and destructive than people think,' N.Y. Governor Andrew Cuomo warns
- ‘Black sea devil’ anglerfish captured on video for 1st time
- Facebook info sharing created Zoosk.com dating profile for married woman
- TFSAs will lead to 'welfare' for the wealthy, government warned
- Tamir Rice, 12, fatally shot by Cleveland police while brandishing toy gun
- Jeremy Clarkson: BBC host stranded in Trail, B.C.
- Chuck Hagel, U.S. defence secretary, stepping down
- As Fords exit mayor's office, conflict probes intensify
- Catie Miller case ruled a homicide; charges laid
- E-cigarette use to be restricted, flavoured tobacco to be banned in Ontario
- Accused in high-profile child porn case in Halifax pleads guilty