Church reaction to family's disappearance
Posted: Jul 23, 2014 12:15 PM ET
Julian Studden, the parish pastor at St. Michael Catholic Church, talks about the church community's reaction to the disappearance of 5-year-old Nathan O'Brien and his grandparents.
Top News Headlines
Canadian Kevin Tardif was charged with indecent exposure for running naked across the field during a college football game between Old Dominion and Middle Tennessee
Ivan Trifonov, 70, makes a record descent in a hot air balloon to the bottom of a 200-metre-deep cave in the Velebit Mountains in southern Croatia
- 1st Ebola case diagnosed in U.S. confirmed by CDC
- Windows 10 unveiled by Microsoft
- RCMP decision to drop fur hats over animal-rights concerns overruled by Tories
- Jean-Philippe Auclair, Quebec extreme skier, killed in avalanche
- Amal Alamuddin's wedding gown revealed after George Clooney nuptials
- Canadian Blood Services urges donations as supply 'critically low'
- Target baby PJs say boys are heroes, girls can date them
- Hong Kong protests holding strong through lightning, rain
- Look around, ISIS's acolytes are just apprentices at atrocity
- Michael Wekerle's Porsche 918 Spyder burns at Caledon gas station