Chris Redlitz and Kenyatta Leal on The Last Mile
Posted: Sep 30, 2014 11:00 AM ET
Kenyatta Leal spent nearly 19 years in San Quentin prison. Along with venture capitalist Chris Redlitz, he's a founding member of The Last Mile, a program that trains prisoners about to be released in paid internships at Silicon Valley tech startups.
Top News Headlines
- Is China willing to sacrifice Hong Kong's booming economy?
- First Nations join Vancouver land deal valued at $302M
- Luka Magnotta trial: Jun Lin hid homosexuality from his family, ex-boyfriend testifies
- Ebola patient in U.S. told hospital he was from Liberia
- Housing market a bubble set to burst, investment expert says
- China warns Hong Kong protesters of 'unimaginable consequences'
- Franklin expedition ship found in Arctic ID'd as HMS Erebus
- Conservatives to overhaul veterans' benefits again to placate angry ex-soldiers
- Staples closes 15 Canadian stores
- SkyTrain delays: TransLink suggests grabbing a coffee and taking a break