Chris Redlitz and Kenyatta Leal on The Last Mile
Posted: Apr 10, 2014 10:21 AM ET
Kenyatta Leal spent nearly 19 years in San Quentin prison. Along with venture capitalist Chris Redlitz, he's a founding member of The Last Mile, a program that trains prisoners about to be released in paid internships at Silicon Valley tech startups.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Canadian fighter jets intercept Russian bombers in Arctic
- Polls suggest Liberals poised for government, despite late PC gains
- Scotland vote just the start of a rough ride for U.K.
- Why chimps kill other chimps — U.S. study uncovers main reason
- Turkey says 49 hostages seized by ISIS have been freed
- World's largest beaver dam explored by Rob Mark
- First Nation girl refuses chemotherapy, may be forced back into treatment
- Jean Chrétien gave U.K. government advice ahead of Scotland referendum
- Canadian home ownership more costly than thought, BMO report says
- Ebola outbreak prompts nation-wide lockdown in Sierra Leone