Posted: Dec 16, 2013 12:04 AM ET
On Friday, a gunman opened fire in an elementary school in Connecticut. Grief counsellors were immediately called upon to help the families and the survivors. But how do you help a child deal with that kind of trauma? We spoke to Margaret Muzyka of the Windsor CMHA.
Top News Headlines
- Jian Ghomeshi gets bail, faces sex assault, choking charges
- America's Ferguson protests put police authority on trial
- NDP MP who alleges 'sex without consent' with Massimo Pacetti 'open' to resolution
- Coca-Cola gets into milk business with Fairlife brand
- Woolly mammoth autopsy provides flesh and blood samples
- Justin Trudeau's Liberals drop in polls, but is Harper catching up?
- Half-million cancers worldwide linked to obesity
- New Brunswick abortion restriction lifted by Premier Brian Gallant
- Prince goes social media silent, deletes YouTube videos
- ISS 3D printer makes first part in space