Posted: Dec 16, 2013 12:04 AM ET
On Friday, a gunman opened fire in an elementary school in Connecticut. Grief counsellors were immediately called upon to help the families and the survivors. But how do you help a child deal with that kind of trauma? We spoke to Margaret Muzyka of the Windsor CMHA.
Top News Headlines
- Travis Vader arrested as murder charges reactivated in McCann case
- Sony defends cancelling The Interview release after Obama says studio 'made a mistake'
- Pacific storm forecasted for this weekend in B.C., may impact holiday travellers
- Jack Daniel's Christmas hologram ad sends Hamiltonian home to Australia
- Free weight-loss program helps Moose Jaw residents lose 2,500 lb.
- Australian woman arrested in killing of 8 children
- Dalhousie dentistry Facebook posts prompt rally at school
- Edmonton abduction: 3 missing boys found
- Wristbands supporting Const. Jordan MacWilliams raise controversy
- Russia facing more Canadian sanctions over Ukraine