Posted: Dec 16, 2013 12:04 AM ET
On Friday, a gunman opened fire in an elementary school in Connecticut. Grief counsellors were immediately called upon to help the families and the survivors. But how do you help a child deal with that kind of trauma? We spoke to Margaret Muzyka of the Windsor CMHA.
Top News Headlines
- Parliament Hill attack: 1 gunman dead after soldier shot at National War Memorial
- Ottawa Parliament Hill shooting: Live updates
- Winnipeg U-Haul locker contained 6 dead babies
- Woman dies after savage Longueuil bike path assault
- Jacqueline Laurent-Auger, teacher fired 40 years after erotic film roles, may be rehired
- Soldier shooting in Ottawa has Nova Scotia MPs on lockdown
- Dead babies in Winnipeg storage unit 'tragic beyond belief'
- Parliament Hill, downtown Ottawa in lockdown after shootings
- Renee Zellweger, Oscar winner, 'glad' people notice she looks different
- Who is Martin Couture-Rouleau?