Chief George Ginnish
Posted: Jun 18, 2014 7:01 AM ET
The Chief of Eel Ground First Nation wonders when First Nations will be consulted before any forestry deals are finalized.
Top News Headlines
It's been 10 years since the Boxing Day tsunami roared through the Indian Ocean. Now, Adrienne Arsenault reconnects with a girl from Sri Lanka she met there in the days following the disaster.
- Beaten First Nation girl regained consciousness on Christmas
- Ottawa's Tanger Outlets mall shooting injures 1
- Profanity, tailgating road rage caught on Richmond dash cam
- Order of Canada: Chantal Kreviazuk, Sheldon Kennedy among 95 honorees
- The tsunami of 2004 and the little girl in the Christmas dress
- Fire that destroyed 2 Yorkville restaurants 'suspicious'
- CP Rail derailment west of Banff sends cars into creek bed
- Top 5 films of 2014
- Vladimir Putin, Russian president, names NATO expansion as key risk
- Abbotsford off-duty police officer allegedly hits 14-year-old pedestrian