Results, Ridings and Candidates
|Party||Candidate||Votes||Vote Share (%)||Status|
|Updated: Nov. 7, 2008 5:00 PM EST||253/253 polls|
Unofficial results were updated at the time shown following judicial recounts in six ridings. For more recent results, visit Elections Canada. The CBC does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external sites. External links will open in a new window.View these results in the interactive map »
|Candidate||Party||Vote Count||Vote Share||Elected|
|Vicki Lee Sloan||CAP||211||0.39%|
|Party||Elected||Leading||Total||Vote Share (%)|
|Updated: Nov. 7, 2008, 5:00 PM EST|
Choose a format to view results for all ridings and parties:
Unofficial results were updated at the time shown following judicial recounts in six ridings. For more recent results, visit Elections Canada. The CBC does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external sites. External links will open in a new window.
My Riding & Riding Talk
Get the latest voting results for your riding. Have your say about what's important in your own riding. Read profiles about your candidates, get riding-related information and join the debate.
B.C Headlines »
- Vancouver man attacked, killed in Costa Rica
- A Canadian man has been killed in Costa Rica in an apparent home invasion, but Foreign Affairs has released few other details on the matter.
- photos Prince Andrew in Victoria for Highland Games
- Prince Andrew is in Victoria this weekend, as Scots celebrate the 150th anniversary of the Highland Games.
- Thief robs, injures woman in wheelchair
- Police in Agassiz are searching for a purse-snatcher who robbed a woman in an electric wheelchair.
- Rob Ford should resign if allegations true, councillors say video
- Two councillors say that Toronto Mayor Rob Ford should resign from office if unproven allegations that he was caught on tape smoking crack cocaine turn out to be true.
- East Vancouver residents in 'guerrilla gardening' campaign video
- Frustrated Vancouver residents have spent the weekend "guerrilla gardening" after repeated calls to the city to clean up the area's green spaces have fallen on deaf ears.