Results, Ridings and Candidates
Edmonton - St. Albert
|Party||Candidate||Votes||Vote Share (%)||Status|
|Updated: Nov. 7, 2008 5:00 PM EST||246/246 polls|
Unofficial results were updated at the time shown following judicial recounts in six ridings. For more recent results, visit Elections Canada. The CBC does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external sites. External links will open in a new window.View these results in the interactive map »
|DISTRICT: Edmonton-St. Albert|
|Candidate||Party||Vote Count||Vote Share||Elected|
|Party||Elected||Leading||Total||Vote Share (%)|
|Updated: Nov. 7, 2008, 5:00 PM EST|
Choose a format to view results for all ridings and parties:
Unofficial results were updated at the time shown following judicial recounts in six ridings. For more recent results, visit Elections Canada. The CBC does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external sites. External links will open in a new window.
My Riding & Riding Talk
Get the latest voting results for your riding. Have your say about what's important in your own riding. Read profiles about your candidates, get riding-related information and join the debate.
Calgary Headlines »
- Calgary police arrest 2 following minor explosions
- Two men are in custody following two minor explosions in a southwest Calgary neighbourhood on Saturday evening, police said.
- 1 person hurt after trains collide near Medicine Hat
- The Transportation Safety Board of Canada is deploying a team to the site of a two-train collision east of Medicine Hat.
- Crews respond to Inglewood blaze
- Fire heavily damaged two homes in Inglewood Saturday afternoon near Eighth Street S.E. and MacDonald Avenue.
- Homeowner says he was swindled out of his own property
- A Calgary homeowner says he was swindled out of his own property by a realtor he thought was trying to help him.
- RCMP investigating after man dies in Gleichen
- RCMP are investigating the death of a 26-year-old man at his home in the town of Gleichen, near Calgary.
Edmonton Headlines »
- Spectator killed at Edmonton Jeep event
- A 20-year-old woman died Saturday during an event for Jeep enthusiasts held in a parking lot just west of downtown Edmonton.
- Downtown market alters layout due to construction
- Mild temperatures and sunny skies brought thousands of people to 104th Street on Saturday as the City Market moved outside for the first day this year
- Loft residents start petition against proposed strip club video
- Residents of the Cambridge Lofts on Jasper Avenue have started a petition to block a strip club from opening up in the building.
- Teachers urge province to reverse funding cuts
- Delegates to the Alberta Teachers' Association annual general meeting passed several motions on Saturday asking the province to reverse cuts to education
- Woman killed in rollover near Ponoka
- A 25-year-old Red Deer woman was killed on Saturday when she was thrown from a vehicle that rolled on the QEII Highway near Ponoka.