Results, Ridings and Candidates
|Party||Candidate||Votes||Vote Share (%)||Status|
|Updated: Nov. 7, 2008 5:00 PM EST||154/154 polls|
Unofficial results were updated at the time shown following judicial recounts in six ridings. For more recent results, visit Elections Canada. The CBC does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external sites. External links will open in a new window.View these results in the interactive map »
Discuss what's on your mind
CBCNews.ca has created 308 blogs — one for each riding in Canada — for Canadians to discuss local races, candidates and issues.
Post your reports on what's happening in your local race, what the hot issues are, what candidates are saying, and what you think will determine the outcome of the race.
(You can also read what readers wrote about during the last federal election campaign in the 2006 election's Riding Talk).
|Party||Elected||Leading||Total||Vote Share (%)|
|Updated: Nov. 7, 2008, 5:00 PM EST|
Choose a format to view results for all ridings and parties:
Unofficial results were updated at the time shown following judicial recounts in six ridings. For more recent results, visit Elections Canada. The CBC does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external sites. External links will open in a new window.
My Riding & Riding Talk
Get the latest voting results for your riding. Have your say about what's important in your own riding. Read profiles about your candidates, get riding-related information and join the debate.
Manitoba Headlines »
- Skyscraper developers ordered to pay $3 million in 2011 video
- Two executives with one of the Ontario developers involved in plans to build Winnipeg's tallest skyscraper were ordered to pay more than $3 million by the Ontario Securities Commission in 2011, CBC News has learned.
- Survivors of day schools share stories of abuse, pain video
- Hundreds of people who say they suffered abuse at the hands of their teachers gathered at Winnipeg's Indian and Metis Friendship Centre Thursday. They call themselves day school survivors.
- Possible explosive device prompts large police presence
- A contractor working on a home in 900 block of Dudley Avenue in Fort Rouge found what might have been a smoke bomb used in military training during WWII.
- Winnipeg senior gets wrong meds, ends up on life support
- Alphonsine Winzoski ended up on life support after she was given the wrong medication for an asthma attack at Concordia Hospital.
- City moves to take over, possibly demolish St. Charles Hotel
- The City of Winnipeg is moving to take over the St. Charles Hotel in the Exchange District.