Results, Ridings and Candidates
Portage - Lisgar
|Party||Candidate||Votes||Vote Share (%)||Status|
|Updated: Nov. 7, 2008 5:00 PM EST||210/210 polls|
Unofficial results were updated at the time shown following judicial recounts in six ridings. For more recent results, visit Elections Canada. The CBC does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external sites. External links will open in a new window.View these results in the interactive map »
|Candidate||Party||Vote Count||Vote Share||Elected|
|Daren Van Den Bussche||NDP||4072||11.05%|
|Party||Elected||Leading||Total||Vote Share (%)|
|Updated: Nov. 7, 2008, 5:00 PM EST|
Choose a format to view results for all ridings and parties:
Unofficial results were updated at the time shown following judicial recounts in six ridings. For more recent results, visit Elections Canada. The CBC does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external sites. External links will open in a new window.
My Riding & Riding Talk
Get the latest voting results for your riding. Have your say about what's important in your own riding. Read profiles about your candidates, get riding-related information and join the debate.
Manitoba Headlines »
- Dozens of children seized from Manitoba Mennonite community video
- Child welfare authorities have removed all but one child from a small Mennonite community in rural Manitoba.
- Downtown food, cycling tour attracts over 50 people
- Winnipeg's first-ever restaurant bicycle tour attracted over 50 people Wednesday evening.
- Would-be Brandon thief makes off with single glass of wine
- A Brandon homeowner was left scratching her head after a mysterious break in Tuesday morning.
- More seniors dying in bedrail accidents, reports show video
- More seniors have died in Manitoba after becoming trapped in their bed rails, despite years of warnings from U.S. and Canadian health authorities.
- Manitoba aboriginal child poverty rate over 60% video
- Manitoba's aboriginal child poverty rate is well above the national average, according to a new report from the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives.