Results, Ridings and Candidates
|Party||Candidate||Votes||Vote Share (%)||Status|
|Updated: Nov. 7, 2008 5:00 PM EST||234/234 polls|
Unofficial results were updated at the time shown following judicial recounts in six ridings. For more recent results, visit Elections Canada. The CBC does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external sites. External links will open in a new window.View these results in the interactive map »
Discuss what's on your mind
CBCNews.ca has created 308 blogs — one for each riding in Canada — for Canadians to discuss local races, candidates and issues.
Post your reports on what's happening in your local race, what the hot issues are, what candidates are saying, and what you think will determine the outcome of the race.
(You can also read what readers wrote about during the last federal election campaign in the 2006 election's Riding Talk).
|Party||Elected||Leading||Total||Vote Share (%)|
|Updated: Nov. 7, 2008, 5:00 PM EST|
Choose a format to view results for all ridings and parties:
Unofficial results were updated at the time shown following judicial recounts in six ridings. For more recent results, visit Elections Canada. The CBC does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external sites. External links will open in a new window.
My Riding & Riding Talk
Get the latest voting results for your riding. Have your say about what's important in your own riding. Read profiles about your candidates, get riding-related information and join the debate.
Ottawa Headlines »
- Orleans man dies from stabbing injuries
- An Ottawa man who was stabbed at his home in Orleans has died in hospital, according to his family.
- Hutt changed story, said he burned wife accidentally video
- A man accused of scalding his wife and leaving her to die changed his story about how his wife was burned during a police interrogation, an Ottawa court heard today.
- new Torch relay kicks off Ottawa Race Weekend video
- Torchbearers carried the flame to Ottawa all the way from Marathon, Ont., on Thursday to help officially kick off Ottawa Racve Weekend.
- Mike Duffy says he wants to give Canadians 'the whole story' video
- Senator Mike Duffy says he wants a "full and open" inquiry so Canadians can get all the facts about the scandal that has rocked the Senate and the Prime Minister's Office and that he has no plans to resign.
- blog Wharnsby: Never count out Paul MacLean
- CBC Sports senior hockey writer Tim Wharnsby explains why it would be unwise to write off head coach Paul MacLean and his pesky Ottawa Senators just yet.
Toronto Headlines »
- Rob Ford fired chief of staff for telling mayor to 'get help'
- CBC News has learned the details of what precipitated the firing of Mark Towhey as Toronto Mayor Rob Ford's chief of staff — and it was advice from Towhey that Ford needs to 'get help.'
- Alleged Ford crack video seller not responding to calls
- The journalist who broke the story alleging Toronto Mayor Rob Ford was recorded on video smoking crack cocaine says he may never be able to get his hands on the evidence.
- new 15 teens on school hiking trip found after night in wilderness
- A group of local teenagers on a school hiking trip in Bruce Peninsula National Park have been found after they were separated from the main group and spent a night in the wilderness.
- exclusive Giorgio Mammoliti faces questions over $5,000-a-table event video
- Toronto councillor Giorgio Mammoliti is facing new allegations after CBC News learned he was involved in a $5,000-a-table fundraiser in Woodbridge last night.
- Texting during movie lands complainant in trouble video
- A Toronto woman found herself in trouble with the police after repeatedly asking a man in a cinema to turn off his cellphone