Results, Ridings and Candidates
|Party||Candidate||Votes||Vote Share (%)||Status|
|Updated: Nov. 7, 2008 5:00 PM EST||224/224 polls|
Unofficial results were updated at the time shown following judicial recounts in six ridings. For more recent results, visit Elections Canada. The CBC does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external sites. External links will open in a new window.View these results in the interactive map »
|Candidate||Party||Vote Count||Vote Share||Elected|
|Party||Elected||Leading||Total||Vote Share (%)|
|Updated: Nov. 7, 2008, 5:00 PM EST|
Choose a format to view results for all ridings and parties:
Unofficial results were updated at the time shown following judicial recounts in six ridings. For more recent results, visit Elections Canada. The CBC does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external sites. External links will open in a new window.
My Riding & Riding Talk
Get the latest voting results for your riding. Have your say about what's important in your own riding. Read profiles about your candidates, get riding-related information and join the debate.
Montreal Headlines »
- new Daniel Ratthé asked to resign from CAQ
- Blainville MNA Daniel Ratthé has been suspended from the Coalition Avenir Québec caucus and asked to sit as an independent in light of anticipated allegations.
- new Quebecer describes chasing tornadoes in Oklahoma audio
- Storm chaser Jolyane Limoges was in Oklahoma when the tornado that left 24 dead in its wake cut across the town of Moore.
- Gary Carter honoured with Montreal street name
- The memory of baseball hero Gary Carter will be commemorated by the City of Montreal today with the renaming of a street in Villeray.
- new CBC's Top Tweets: What should Harper's next move be?
- CBC asked members of the twitterverse to share their advice for Prime Minister Stephen Harper in light of the senate expense scandal.
- Business conference draws creative minds to Montreal
- Over the next three days Montreal will welcome some of the biggest names in the business world.