Results, Ridings and Candidates
|Party||Candidate||Votes||Vote Share (%)||Status|
|Updated: Nov. 7, 2008 5:00 PM EST||250/252 polls|
Unofficial results were updated at the time shown following judicial recounts in six ridings. For more recent results, visit Elections Canada. The CBC does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external sites. External links will open in a new window.View these results in the interactive map »
|DISTRICT: Jeanne-Le Ber|
|Candidate||Party||Vote Count||Vote Share||Elected|
|Claude William Genest||GRN||2357||4.69%|
|Party||Elected||Leading||Total||Vote Share (%)|
|Updated: Nov. 7, 2008, 5:00 PM EST|
Choose a format to view results for all ridings and parties:
Unofficial results were updated at the time shown following judicial recounts in six ridings. For more recent results, visit Elections Canada. The CBC does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external sites. External links will open in a new window.
My Riding & Riding Talk
Get the latest voting results for your riding. Have your say about what's important in your own riding. Read profiles about your candidates, get riding-related information and join the debate.
Montreal Headlines »
- Apartment fire leaves 2 children, father in critical condition
- Emergency crews responding to a fire in Sainte-Thérèse said they found five family members unconscious in their apartment on Sunday morning.
- updated Behind the scenes: Community fights Hydro-Québec plan video
- CBC reporter Willy Lowry takes us behind the scenes as he heads to a village in the Laurentians.
- Pierre's picks: 5 don't-miss events in Montreal this weekend
- Every Friday, CBC Montreal's Homerun arts reporter Pierre Landry brings you the top five things to see and do in Montreal this weekend.
- Construction hotspots to avoid on May long weekend
- The all-too-familiar sounds of construction work will ring in the May long weekend for Montrealers.
- Bomb defuser from FLQ crisis remembered by friends, family video
- Friends and family who gathered to remember the sacrifice of engineer Walter Leja say more should be done to remember the heroes of Quebec's FLQ crisis.