Results, Ridings and Candidates
Chicoutimi - Le Fjord
|Party||Candidate||Votes||Vote Share (%)||Status|
|Updated: Nov. 7, 2008 5:00 PM EST||224/224 polls|
Unofficial results were updated at the time shown following judicial recounts in six ridings. For more recent results, visit Elections Canada. The CBC does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external sites. External links will open in a new window.View these results in the interactive map »
|DISTRICT: Chicoutimi-Le Fjord|
|Candidate||Party||Vote Count||Vote Share||Elected|
|Party||Elected||Leading||Total||Vote Share (%)|
|Updated: Nov. 7, 2008, 5:00 PM EST|
Choose a format to view results for all ridings and parties:
Unofficial results were updated at the time shown following judicial recounts in six ridings. For more recent results, visit Elections Canada. The CBC does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external sites. External links will open in a new window.
My Riding & Riding Talk
Get the latest voting results for your riding. Have your say about what's important in your own riding. Read profiles about your candidates, get riding-related information and join the debate.
Montreal Headlines »
- recap Impact remain unbeaten at home with win over Dynamo
- Felipe Martins and Marco Di Vaio scored in the first half Wednesday as the Montreal Impact remained undefeated at home with a 2-0 victory over the Houston Dynamo.
- Montreal to get new mayor on Tuesday video
- Alan DeSousa, the anglophone mayor of Montreal's St-Laurent borough, has thrown his hat into the ring to become Montreal's third mayor in seven months.
- Laval's corrupt image scares off choral festival sponsors audio
- The founder and driving force behind Laval, Que.'s annual international choral festival says allegations of corruption at Laval city hall have driven away some of the festival's sponsors.
- Que. construction strike creates obstacles for home buyers video
- As the province-wide construction strike enters its third day, Quebecers are dealing with the consequences of projects large and small being left at a standstill.
- Mirabel to house new $9.5M fuselage assembly plant
- European aerospace manufacturer Aerolia has selected the industrial park at Mirabel airport northwest of Montreal as the site for a fuselage aerostructures plant that will assemble parts for some of Bombardier's business jets.