Results, Ridings and Candidates
Abitibi - Baie-James - Nunavik - Eeyou
|Party||Candidate||Votes||Vote Share (%)||Status|
|Updated: Nov. 7, 2008 5:00 PM EST||180/181 polls|
Unofficial results were updated at the time shown following judicial recounts in six ridings. For more recent results, visit Elections Canada. The CBC does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external sites. External links will open in a new window.View these results in the interactive map »
|Candidate||Party||Vote Count||Vote Share||Elected|
|Pierre M. Denis||GRN||1210||4.05%|
|Party||Elected||Leading||Total||Vote Share (%)|
|Updated: Nov. 7, 2008, 5:00 PM EST|
Choose a format to view results for all ridings and parties:
Unofficial results were updated at the time shown following judicial recounts in six ridings. For more recent results, visit Elections Canada. The CBC does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external sites. External links will open in a new window.
My Riding & Riding Talk
Get the latest voting results for your riding. Have your say about what's important in your own riding. Read profiles about your candidates, get riding-related information and join the debate.
Montreal Headlines »
- updated PQ's proposed changes to Bill 14 leave critics skeptical video audio
- Two Parti Québécois ministers have published an open letter outlining amendments to Bill 14, a controversial bill that aims to revamp the province's language laws.
- STM drivers' union calls again for stiffer penalties to prevent assaults
- Montreal bus drivers showed up for a scheduled court appearance of one of three people accused of beating up STM driver Marc-Olivier Fortin, to call for more protection for transit workers.
- new Pierre's picks: 5 don't-miss events in Montreal this weekend
- Every Friday, CBC Montreal's Homerun arts reporter Pierre Landry brings you the top five things to see and do in Montreal this weekend.
- 2 earthquakes felt in Ontario and Quebec video
- Two earthquakes near the Ontario-Quebec border could be felt across both provinces this morning.
- Public Health studying brain cancer cases in Shannon, Que.
- Quebec's Public Health Agency is studying cases of brain cancer in Shannon, Que., after more than a decade of complaints from the community.