Results, Ridings and Candidates
|Party||Candidate||Votes||Vote Share (%)||Status|
|Updated: Nov. 7, 2008 5:00 PM EST||204/204 polls|
|GRN||Mary Lou Babineau||4,273||
Unofficial results were updated at the time shown following judicial recounts in six ridings. For more recent results, visit Elections Canada. The CBC does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external sites. External links will open in a new window.View these results in the interactive map »
Discuss what's on your mind
CBCNews.ca has created 308 blogs — one for each riding in Canada — for Canadians to discuss local races, candidates and issues.
Post your reports on what's happening in your local race, what the hot issues are, what candidates are saying, and what you think will determine the outcome of the race.
(You can also read what readers wrote about during the last federal election campaign in the 2006 election's Riding Talk).
|Party||Elected||Leading||Total||Vote Share (%)|
|Updated: Nov. 7, 2008, 5:00 PM EST|
Choose a format to view results for all ridings and parties:
Unofficial results were updated at the time shown following judicial recounts in six ridings. For more recent results, visit Elections Canada. The CBC does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external sites. External links will open in a new window.
My Riding & Riding Talk
Get the latest voting results for your riding. Have your say about what's important in your own riding. Read profiles about your candidates, get riding-related information and join the debate.
N.B. Headlines »
- Dennis Oland named as prime suspect in father's slaying
- Dennis Oland is considered the prime suspect in the killing of his father, Richard Oland, according to search warrants.
- Doctor loses legal fight over abortion policy
- A New Brunswick judge has ruled the labour board cannot conduct a hearing into whether the province's abortion policy is violating a doctor's ability to offer accessible health care.
- Environmental Trust Fund cash given to Perth-Andover video
- Eligible New Brunswick community groups with "great projects" were denied money from the province's Environmental Trust Fund this year even as government took $4 million for its own use, Environment Minister Bruce Fitch acknowledged on Friday.
- Alcohol, slippery road factors in fatal Tracadie car crash
- A RCMP investigation said slippery road conditions and alcohol were factors in a fatal car crash that killed four young people in the Acadian Peninsula last December.
- Cohon challenges Maritimes to support new CFL team
- CFL commissioner Mark Cohon believes the maritime region could support a tenth team and said he will work towards a new franchise during his time as commissioner.