Results, Ridings and Candidates
|Party||Candidate||Votes||Vote Share (%)||Status|
|Updated: Nov. 7, 2008 5:00 PM EST||79/79 polls|
Unofficial results were updated at the time shown following judicial recounts in six ridings. For more recent results, visit Elections Canada. The CBC does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external sites. External links will open in a new window.View these results in the interactive map »
|Candidate||Party||Vote Count||Vote Share||Elected|
|Party||Elected||Leading||Total||Vote Share (%)|
|Updated: Nov. 7, 2008, 5:00 PM EST|
Choose a format to view results for all ridings and parties:
Unofficial results were updated at the time shown following judicial recounts in six ridings. For more recent results, visit Elections Canada. The CBC does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external sites. External links will open in a new window.
My Riding & Riding Talk
Get the latest voting results for your riding. Have your say about what's important in your own riding. Read profiles about your candidates, get riding-related information and join the debate.
P.E.I. Headlines »
- Harper chief of staff resigns amid Senate expense scandal video
- Nigel Wright has resigned as Prime Minister Stephen Harper's chief of staff, following revelations he wrote a $90,000 cheque to repay living expenses claimed by Senator Mike Duffy.
- Tignish residents capture stories for new documentary
- Two Vancouver filmmakers are turning their lens on Tignish, P.E.I. for their documentary about life in small town Canada.
- Health groups aim to improve stroke recovery on P.E.I.
- The Island's Heart and Stroke Foundation is teaming up with Health PEI to ask stroke survivors and health care providers what services they need during recovery.
- Man dies in Mount Vernon car crash
- A P.E.I. man died in a single-vehicle crash Friday night.
- Police find bodies of 2 missing New Brunswick fishermen video
- Two bodies have been found close to a submerged boat off the coast of New Brunswick, a day after a boat capsized with three crew members on board.