Results, Ridings and Candidates
|Party||Candidate||Votes||Vote Share (%)||Status|
|Updated: Nov. 7, 2008 5:00 PM EST||85/85 polls|
Unofficial results were updated at the time shown following judicial recounts in six ridings. For more recent results, visit Elections Canada. The CBC does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external sites. External links will open in a new window.View these results in the interactive map »
Discuss what's on your mind
CBCNews.ca has created 308 blogs — one for each riding in Canada — for Canadians to discuss local races, candidates and issues.
Post your reports on what's happening in your local race, what the hot issues are, what candidates are saying, and what you think will determine the outcome of the race.
(You can also read what readers wrote about during the last federal election campaign in the 2006 election's Riding Talk).
|Party||Elected||Leading||Total||Vote Share (%)|
|Updated: Nov. 7, 2008, 5:00 PM EST|
Choose a format to view results for all ridings and parties:
Unofficial results were updated at the time shown following judicial recounts in six ridings. For more recent results, visit Elections Canada. The CBC does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external sites. External links will open in a new window.
My Riding & Riding Talk
Get the latest voting results for your riding. Have your say about what's important in your own riding. Read profiles about your candidates, get riding-related information and join the debate.
P.E.I. Headlines »
- updated 'Very upset' Harper wants fast Senate spending reform video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper told the Conservative caucus this morning that he's "very upset" about the recent conduct of some senators and his own office, and he wants Senate spending rules tightened quickly.
- updated RCMP identify victims of fatal crashes
- RCMP have released the names of two men who died in two separate highway accidents on P.E.I. over the holiday weekend.
- Blood Services supply short after holiday
- Canadian Blood Services officials on P.E.I. say the number of blood donations is down and they are asking Islanders to help replenish the inventory.
- Stuff the Duff T-shirt lampoons senator
- A T-shirt maker in Charlottetown is wading into politics once again with a new design featuring Senator Mike Duffy.
- Donagh parents fear school closure
- Donagh Regional Home and School is worried P.E.I.'s English Language School Board has plans to shut down the school.