Latest Windsor News Headlines
Latest Audio and Video
You don't have to cross the border to celebrate American Thanksgiving - the Cottam United Church in Essex County has been serving a turkey dinner on this day for 70 years.
It's American Thanksgiving, and the Tobin family of Stoney Point has a lot to be thankful for. The family has been expressing its gratitude annually, for more than 40 years.
As the country prepares to admit 25,000 Syrian refugees, some Windsorites are getting ready for those who'll arrive here. Rhea Eady is a Windsor woman who's organized a group she hopes can sponsor an entire family.
CBC TV News, Weather and Sports from Windsor
Top News Headlines
- RCMP seek 2 men who acted suspiciously near Rogers Centre — but won't say why
- Streetcar shooting victim 'couldn't have cared less' that officer's gun was drawn
- How more than 50 female weather presenters wound up wearing the same dress on TV
- 'I saw so many bad things in Syria': Child refugees struggle with mental scars
- Snow tires already in demand across Ontario
- Shopkins toy craze cresting in Canada as Christmas nears
- Syrian refugees: Windsor army reservists on refugee mission
- USS Milwaukee makes brief stop in Detroit en route to South China Sea
- Windsor woman leading effort to sponsor Syrian family
- Cyclist struck and killed by SUV in Chatham
- Rev. Robert Couture's trips to Europe, Disney funded by stolen cash, court told
- Forget Detroit. Celebrate American Thanksgiving in Cottam!
- LaSalle hires consulting firm to investigate flooding
- Abars closes its doors, owners claim landlord-tenant dispute