CBC Windsor at Six debuts new look Monday
Posted: Jan 21, 2013 9:02 AM ET
Last Updated: Jan 21, 2013 1:35 PM ET
CBC Television's Windsor at Six went through a makeover on the weekend.
The show's old set was torn down, beginning after Friday's edition of the news, and reconstructed throughout the weekend.
The latest in technological tools, including touch screens and green screens, will be used to bring CBC Windsor's audience the latest news and weather, starting Monday night.
Windsor at Six host Amanda Ferguson is looking forward to the debut.
I think it looks great. It has almost that new car smell and I can't wait to drive it," Ferguson said.
The new look debuts Monday at 6 p.m. on channel 9, cable 10, Bell Expressvu 587 and live online at www.cbc.ca/windsor.
Latest Windsor News Headlines
- Flu shot for health workers urged by Ont. medical officer
- Ontario's chief medical officer of health is renewing her push for health-care workers, particularly those in long-term care, to get their shots. more »
- Petition looks to rename Victoria Day
- A group that includes some prominent Canadian actors, writers and politicians is calling on Prime Minister Stephen Harper to change the name of Victoria Day. more »
- Unknown remains found on Dellen Millard's farm
- Police searching the farm of Dellen Millard, the 27-year-old charged with first-degree murder after the remains of Ancaster, Ont., man Tim Bosma were discovered, have found other remains on the property, but it's unclear if they are human or animal. more »
- Blackhawks in 2-1 series hole
- Gustav Nyquist and Drew Miller scored 31 seconds apart in the second period and Pavel Datsyuk added added insurance in the third to lead the Detroit Red Wings to a 3-1 win over Chicago in Game 3 of their second-round Stanley Cup playoff series Monday night. more »
Top News Headlines
- NDP wants RCMP inquiry into $90K payment to Duffy
- Will alleged Rob Ford video overshadow Toronto casino debate?
- Canadian on EI shut out amid foreign worker influx
- Baseball fuels dreams, desperation in Dominican Republic
- Turtle hit by car airlifted 400 km for medical care
- Windsor-Essex students at national gay-straight alliance summit
- Asian carp caught in Grand River near Lake Erie
- Temporary foreign worker bust made in Kingsville
- 'Plausible' that Asian carp have reached Great Lakes
- Building falls at University of Windsor construction site
- Ontario children killed by truck in I-75 pileup, say lawyers
- Huge toxic algae bloom expected for Lake Erie
- Computer science enrolment low, despite opportunities