Felix Quiring living a normal life
Air Date: Aug 30, 2016 12:00 AM ET
Kathleen and Ben Quiring's son was born with no immunity, which made their baby boy virtually untouchable for the first year of his life. Now, things are decidedly more normal at their place in Leamington. We spoke with Kathleen about Felix's condition.
Latest Windsor News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Finding Frida: The search for the girl who was never in rubble of Mexican school
- Help from above: Canadian satellite assists with hurricane recovery, other natural disasters
- Rebranding the pit bull: Family-friendly pet or danger to children?
- Death toll mounts as Hurricane Maria nears Turks and Caicos
- Baby whose mother chose giving birth over chemo has died
- 'It's kind of scary': Mother outraged after car passes stopped school bus
- Tech Troubles: Windsor's tech sector lags behind province
- Wynne 'downloading the effects of climate change' onto citizens, NDP MPP
- Windsor man faces drug and weapon charges after police search
- Windsor West MPP blasts province for denying city homelessness funding request
- 'Mega Viral': Windsor barber turns Instagram following into real world success
- Flood Fun: 3 stories from Windsor's Mouth Piece storytelling event
- Caldwell First Nation could get first look at $175K powwow video Saturday
- Chatham-Kent MPP renews call for cameras on school buses to stop 'blow-bys'