Windsor morning clips
Monday August 14, 2017
Audio 5-14 LGBT Foster Update
A little over a year ago, a fostering agency designed to serve LGBT youth opened in Windsor, to serve the entire province. "Five/Fourteen" has come a long way in a year, but they, and the kids they try to help, face significant challenges.
Latest Windsor news
Channels & Frequencies
Television: Channel 9 (CBET), 10 (COGECO), 587 (Bell TV), 644 (Shaw)
Radio One: 97.5 FM
Radio Two: 89.9 FM
Find your local CBC Channels & Frequencies »
Marketsquare features local listings and deals from CBC partners
- Immigration board to audit long-term detention process after 'endless circle of mistakes'
- RCMP says it has intercepted 3,800 asylum seekers crossing illegally into Quebec since Aug. 1
- UN refugee agency checks on asylum seekers in Emerson
- 'A broken system': Why workers are fighting mandatory mail-order drug plans
- Federal government program to match funds for East Africa garners $21.3M in donations
- Scheer won't grant any more interviews to The Rebel under current 'editorial direction'
- U.S. opens NAFTA talks with focus on trade balance — and a deficit of facts: Chris Hall
- Share of anglophones in Quebec declining, not increasing, corrected census figures show
- 'Disposable Red Woman' art lays corpse in Calgary streets to depict 'brutal reality' facing Indigenous women
- Canadian schools reluctant to embrace later bell times despite mounting research
- Shawanaga First Nation 'prepared to deal' with Ontario government on Highway 69 widening
- Flow of Alberta oil to U.S. likely safe as NAFTA talks get going, analyst says