Remembrance Day in Windsor was cool, wet and sombre. CBC Windsor reporters were there to capture the moment.
Photos from Remembrance Day in Windsor
Hundreds turned out at Windsor's cenotaph Monday
By Nathan Swinn, CBC News Posted: Nov 11, 2013 1:03 PM ET Last Updated: Nov 11, 2013 1:50 PM ET
Latest Windsor News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Arrest made in brutal Lions Head assault
- 11 cars stolen in 3 days in Windsor
- Governments spend $180M on high-speed internet in Ontario
- Jack Miner geese leg bands targeted in hit-and-run incidents
- Local winemakers praise new three-province wine deal
- Arabic magazine's anti-Semitic editorial incites outrage
- Rundown bar gets lofty renovation in Windsor, Ont.
- Windsor's weather, traffic and gas price for Tuesday
- Uncorked wine festival cancelled, organizers say
- Invest in Canada, Unifor tells Detroit Three ahead of contract talks