OPP charges 11 in alleged organized crime ring
Police seize drugs, accuse group of illegal online gambling, bookmaking, running gambling operations
Eleven people have been charged in an organized crime investigation.
Police searched a combined five homes and four vehicles in Windsor, Amherstburg and London.
- 1 kg of cocaine worth approximately $50,000.
- 16 kg of marijuana worth approximately $77,500.
- 2 prohibited weapons (one handgun and brass knuckles).
- $6,000 in cash.
- $45,000 worth of jewellery.
- 2 vehicles police called proceeds of crime.
Those charged range in age, from 21 to 43. They face 43 total charges.
The group is also suspected of conducting illegal online gambling, bookmaking and running gambling operations.